Dunlap....out

Always heard that a fish was rotten from the head. I guess Michael Jordan and his sycophants believe he is a great guy and a great owner. I, however, do not. Red Auerbach could come back from the grave and coach this team and they would still lose.

He was the wrong hire in the first place. I commend them for seeing it and replacing him, but doesn’t excuse that fact that he was wrong to start with.

It really sounds like Dunlap was a sacrificial lamb (only signed a 2 year deal) and the Bobcats were buying themselves a year to find a long-term coach. The job is much more interesting this year than last…Kemba looks like is a very solid point now, lottery pick this year, $21 million in cap space for FA, and 3 possible 1st-round picks in 2014.

I still want Brian Shaw but I’m not too sure his interest.

[quote=“bleedsgreenandgold, post:23, topic:27745”]It really sounds like Dunlap was a sacrificial lamb (only signed a 2 year deal) and the Bobcats were buying themselves a year to find a long-term coach. The job is much more interesting this year than last…Kemba looks like is a very solid point now, lottery pick this year, $21 million in cap space for FA, and 3 possible 1st-round picks in 2014.

I still want Brian Shaw but I’m not too sure his interest.[/quote]

Agree, thought his firing was a bit rushed but when I saw he only had a two year deal to begin with it was pretty obvious he wasn’t going to be in Charlotte long term.

Yea, just read an article that he is already on his way to Hawaii for vacation.