E. J. Drayton

:o Not that it matters, but I just learned that EJ’s mom works in my office. She happened by my cubicle and saw my extensive collection of NINER stuff and stopped to chat. Nice lady I’ve known for years, but did not know EJ was her son. Cool. :lol:

[i]Originally posted by 49er1[/i]@Jul 23 2004, 12:01 PM [b] :o Not that it matters, but I just learned that EJ's mom works in my office. She happened by my cubicle and saw my extensive collection of NINER stuff and stopped to chat. Nice lady I've known for years, but did not know EJ was her son. Cool. :lol: [/b]
Very cool. Tell her we can't wait to see EJ in action. Also, see what you can find out about Iti. ;)

Did you ask her if she reads this board? I’ve always wondered if (or how many) players and their families read what is posted here…

That’s pretty cool. I have a co-worker who’s related to Justin Gray, so her area of the office is Wake Forest! At least I don’t have to look at any Carolina Blue where I work… :lol:

[i]Originally posted by LeftyNiner+Jul 23 2004, 12:31 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (LeftyNiner @ Jul 23 2004, 12:31 PM)
[i]Originally posted by LutzFan[/i]@Jul 23 2004, 12:34 PM [b] Did you ask her if she reads this board? I've always wondered if (or how many) players and their families read what is posted here... [/b]
She does not read this board. I suggested she may not want to and she did not seem interested anyway.

I think in some cases it’s good for players and families to read the board but sometimes it would be bad. I would hate for players to take anything personal partcuarly during a rough patch in the season. We all, as fans, say stuff we sometimes don’t mean in frustration and I would hate to think that affected our team play. Of course I trust Bobby to keep our heads in the game and on the next game in the season.