E. Victor Nickerson - 2011 SF - signed LOI to Charlotte

Yep, Evan Turner all over again. Major could mold this guy into another star?

tweet from DMcDonaldHoops

2011 Rivals150 SF E. Victor Nickerson has narrowed his list to Colorado, Richmond, UNC Charlote, Ga Southern, Mercer, Arkansas, and UTEP.

wow, you don’t see a list like that very often for a Top 150 player. I like our chances though considering we should be able to offer substantial playing time at the SF position.

This would be a huge get. Glad to hear the good news, though thats still a long list.

Seeing Colorado on that list brings back all the wrong memories.

We need this guy as part of our 5 member class.

[quote=“LeftyNiner, post:27, topic:23321”]We need this guy as part of our 5 member class.[/quote]He would get immediate playing time at the SF position. Nickerson is extremely versatile, we haven’t had a SF like him in a while.

Hope we sign him or someone soon…

Huh? I failed to catch the reference…

I think he’s referring to when Colorado pwned us during the Pepsi Classic or whatever it was.

Who are we competing against?

I know of Colorado and Richmond. Not sure who else is in the mix.

Saw this one the Richmond board:

[b]E. Victor (Nickerson)[/b] who attended the highly respected LeBron James Skills Academy and has set visits for Colorado, Richmond, [b]UNC-Charlotte[/b] and Wichita State. 6-5 Senior [b]Josiah Moore[/b] played well and has interest from Nebraska, Auburn, [b]UNC-Charlotte[/b], Wichita State and others.
Link: [b][url=http://norcrosshighbasketball.blogspot.com/2010/08/norcross-high-school-2010-11-basketball.html]Norcross HS Basketball Hoops - Aug 25, 2010[/url][/b]

http://charlotte.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1118358

Visiting tomorrow.

This is a huge visit for us. Nickerson is very versatile guy who can help us out immediately at SF.

Considering our lack of depth at SF after this season and his list of favorites, I like to think we have a good shot at him. I hope Major can wow him and get a commitment this weekend.

clt encourages him to visit the rdh for late night at the rdh. that will seal the deal.

Pretty sure he was at the WSoccer game tonight with Colby and Derrio.

I wasn’t creeping, they sat in front of us and I didn’t recognize him until I just saw moss’s avatar.