E. Victor Nickerson requests release from Charlotte

[size=1em]Whats that saying about glass houses again? Help me out here![/size][/quote]

People who live in glass houses need a gun to shoot people who throw rocks at it?

[size=1em]Whats that saying about glass houses again? Help me out here![/size][/quote]

What is this thread about again?

Its about the last 6-7 admin sticker uppers, grasping at anything

To see who can piss the farthest into the wind.

Its about the last 6-7 admin sticker uppers, grasping at anything[/quote]

Nobody is sticking up for the admin. It’s just laughable that anyone who proves you wrong or who doesn’t completely share your crooked ideology is immediately for the Admin, and completely at the other end of the spectrum. You can’t black ball everybody.

clt had salmon over spinach for lunch today.

DeVon Walker decides to return to Florida after deciding to transfer and receiving his release. It happens.

[quote=“Nugget, post:508, topic:27753”]DeVon Walker decides to return to Florida after deciding to transfer and receiving his release. It happens.[/quote]La Salle had a player do the same.

So wait did it happen to us or is this speculating?

So wait did it happen to us or is this speculating?[/quote]It happened at Florida, and apparently at LaSalle. I am just saying that sometimes players go visit the schools that offer them a spot to transfer and it just does not measure up to what they had hoped for. I guess I do not want Vic to stay because his other choices suck, but I would like him to rethink what is really important to him.

Not going to happen if he isn’t calling his own shots.

If other choices suck, that’s a fine reason to stay with me. As long as he’s on the damn roster EE.
And your views on gun control go in politics, someasshat.

Butter did so with us.

Not going to happen if he isn’t calling his own shots.[/quote] If you’re implying that the coaches are asking him to transfer, that would be pretty strange and disappointing. I remember the rumor was that they essentially did so with Sherrill and Briscoe when they told them they wouldn’t get the minutes they wanted, but I just don’t see how that would be the case with Nickerson. Plus he really seems like he’s on the verge of becoming a solid starter to me, with another offseason of hard work. Haven’t heard this is the case for Nickerson, but I didn’t like hearing that about Sherrill and Briscoe. I hope it isn’t true.

Not going to happen if he isn’t calling his own shots.[/quote] If you’re implying that the coaches are asking him to transfer, that would be pretty strange and disappointing. I remember the rumor was that they essentially did so with Sherrill and Briscoe when they told them they wouldn’t get the minutes they wanted, but I just don’t see how that would be the case with Nickerson. Plus he really seems like he’s on the verge of becoming a solid starter to me, with another offseason of hard work. Haven’t heard this is the case for Nickerson, but I didn’t like hearing that about Sherrill and Briscoe. I hope it isn’t true.[/quote]not coaches. External voices.

[quote=“Niner National, post:516, topic:27753”]not coaches. External voices.[/quote]Ah, ok. That would be unfortunate for Nickerson then, given the opportunity he’d have here to develop his game and still get minutes.

Not going to happen if he isn’t calling his own shots.[/quote] If you’re implying that the coaches are asking him to transfer, that would be pretty strange and disappointing. I remember the rumor was that they essentially did so with Sherrill and Briscoe when they told them they wouldn’t get the minutes they wanted, but I just don’t see how that would be the case with Nickerson. Plus he really seems like he’s on the verge of becoming a solid starter to me, with another offseason of hard work. Haven’t heard this is the case for Nickerson, but I didn’t like hearing that about Sherrill and Briscoe. I hope it isn’t true.[/quote]

Lack of minutes rumor with Briscoe is totally false. Briscoe would have continued to start his senior year and E-Vic would most likely have been a starter his junior year. Briscoe left primarily because he no longer wanted to play 2 guard in Major’s slow down offensive schemes, coupled with the MajorOliver kaos behind the scenes that E-Vic spoke so clearly about. Which ultimately benefited Deuce and Charlotte. I’m sure E-Vic will as well.

When is Deuce getting signed professionally like you spoke of?

[quote=“sportsman1417, post:519, topic:27753”]When is Deuce getting signed professionally like you spoke of?[/quote]To be fair, there are a ton of varying levels of play overseas. I’m sure Deuce may get a shot.