EA Sports to Bring Back the NCAA Football Series?

Looks like we might get to see the Niners hit the virtual gridiron. The EA Sports NCAA Football Facebook page made it’s first post in over a year and a half, hinting that the series is set to make a return.

https://www.facebook.com/easportsncaafootball/videos/vb.90440037279/10153974375972280

EDIT:

Never mind, says an EA Rep:

“No news, sorry to get your hopes up.” EA Sports rep to me re: that Facebook heartbeat video. It’s about tonight’s nat’l championship game.
[center]— Owen Good (@owengood) January 11, 2016[/center]

WELL GOOD JOB ASS-CLOWN!!! YOU GOT EVERYONE’S HOPES UP FOR JACK-S***!!!

Just kidding. :wink:

I’m already too old for video games anyway. >:(

Same here. Haven’t purchased a video game in probably 7 or 8 years. But I’d have made made an exception for this.

Same here. Haven’t purchased a video game in probably 7 or 8 years. But I’d have made made an exception for this.[/quote]

My 360 is officially a Netflix/Hulu/Amazon Prime access device. We looked at a One since I’m interested in Halo 5, but the wife and I both went “Ehhh” and walked away. That’s when you know you’re too old right there.

I still play NCAA 2010 basketball… haha sad.

Too old for video games?

Bullshit.

1 Like

Same here. Haven’t purchased a video game in probably 7 or 8 years. But I’d have made made an exception for this.[/quote]

My 360 is officially a Netflix/Hulu/Amazon Prime access device. We looked at a One since I’m interested in Halo 5, but the wife and I both went “Ehhh” and walked away. That’s when you know you’re too old right there.[/quote]I put off buying the Xbox One because I hadn’t played video games much in the last 8 years or so. Finally said fuck it because I wanted to play Halo 5 and bought it anyway. I’ve spent a lot of time playing video games since then.

clt looks forward to jerry richardston stadium.

Maybe they’ll add an “expansion package” to allow for stadium expansion? ::slight_smile:

1 Like
1 Like