Eagles Release Garcia

He's also not as good.

I would have taken Garcia over Feeley too, but that’s because I think Feeley is terrible and Garcia is decent. But, I don’t think Garcia is going to put any more heat on him than Feeley does. Neither is particularly better than Jake, neither is a long term solution. I don’t think Jake is a long term solution any more. But for putting pressure on him, Feeley does that just as well as Garcia.

Got to DISagree there…Feeley has never really won anywhere and is not the “househld” name that Garcia is. I think Garcia’s presence here would put more “pressure” on Jake to perform just based on reputation/name/history (which is good), however I agree with others that Jake is really not the biggest problem right now (atleast in games 2 and 3).

[QUOTE=NovaNiner;434146]He actually got cut for Trotter but I get what you’re saying. Kolb was considered more valuable in Philly.

I’d add this as well - he lost the QB battle in Oakland to Russell. Look how well he’s doing. I’d sign him, but tempered expectations people.[/QUOTE]

He didn’t lose the job in Oakland- it was handed to Russell b/c he has too big a price tag to sit and they didn’t want controversy. That being said- I hope the Raiders are reconsidering, b/c Russell is not very good right now.

Jake has played well in games 2 and 3. Both picks in games 3 were the WRs fault.

This team has a lot bigger problems than Delhomme.

He didn't lose the job in Oakland- it was handed to Russell b/c he has too big a price tag to sit and they didn't want controversy. That being said- I hope the Raiders are reconsidering, b/c Russell is not very good right now.

The Raiders management is pretty dumb, but if they thought Garcia was much better than Russel he would have started.

Quinn and his hefty price tag are sitting.

[QUOTE=eason49;434732]Jake has played well in games 2 and 3. Both picks in games 3 were the WRs fault.

This team has a lot bigger problems than Delhomme.[/QUOTE]

Very true - problems are every where on this team, but Jake is part of the problem too. The Ints where you fault the receivers is a sign that Jake is not in sync with the receivers. That falls on both of them.