ECU loses to Campbell

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/boxscore?gid=201111140096

PRC misses game winner
Bowden (he scored 17 against Louisville!) 1-7 from 3
LeboChrist must have been wandering the desert.

SJ, you guys suck and this is why everyone has you out of their Top 39408230

lol. Keep scheduling those DII teams Lebo. That’s the only way you will get wins. Too bad they won’t count!

Baaahahahahahaa

Mother of Mercy how do you loose to the Campbell Camells?? :o :))

I guess D-I schools are a bit out of ECU’s league right now hugh? Better go back to the D-II’s if you wanna have a winning season!

I dont think we will see still bit**ing on here for a long time! :wink:

I want to hear his spin job honestly

Lets just win tomorrow before we start talking sh…

Nah…bwahahahahahahahahahaha.

You gents are a lil’ rough on our resident clown a tad, don’t you? Before leaving this afternoon, StillFlappingGums did say:

• I’ll be baaccck ! ;D ;D ;D

Oh, ECU

Watched the entire game. Looks like the same sorry ECU basketball I have had the displeasure of watching for 22 years. Gains is awful. Kemp is just as bad. No defensive adjustment all game. Man to man even though they are quicker and each CU player can beat us off the dribble at anytime. ECU's offense consists of 3/4 passes and then shoot a 3. Need some more Div 3 teams on the schedule to get a win. Guess there is always next year.

From ncaabbs/cusabbs

Let’s start the pool on SJ excuses…

Officiating.

It was their first road game… and everyone knows how intimidating Campbell’s arena is, with all those camel fans

Oh My Lebo

Cambell is Division 1. And they rushed the floor tonight LOL.

Daym. What’s worse, being ECU, or being the team that rushes the floor when they beat ECU? That’s a toughie.

Daym. What’s worse, being ECU, or being the team that rushes the floor when they beat ECU? That’s a toughie.[/quote]

Being ECU

I was told that ECU was NIT caliber

1. I wish tomorrow night was over with before this thread started… Not because I actually believe we’ll lose to CMU - but because I don’t want to jinx it.

2. Campbell rushed the court? Really? Is that a joke or serious? If so, thats hilarious.

Holy free throw shooting! There were 80 ft’s attempted in the game.

[quote=“NLP, post:1, topic:25877”]http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/boxscore?gid=201111140096

PRC misses game winner
Bowden (he scored 17 against Louisville!) 1-7 from 3
LeboChrist must have been wandering the desert.

SJ, you guys suck and this is why everyone has you out of their Top 39408230[/quote]

Actually it was one of EIGHT.

Going off the box score on yahoo. Besides, we’re talking Bowden here. He was going pro after 1 year.