eddie basden rucker park legend

i turn on nba tv…and realize im watching eddie dominate in the rucker league…playing for the source…our niners are having a great summer

are you serious? that kicks ass. what channel is NBA tv? is that on direcTV? b/c i only have regular TW Cable. anyways, give us a good report on how he does for those of us that dont get that station

nba tv is channel 141 on time warner cable…part of the digital sports package which is on promotion right now for 39.99 for the first three months…its a great channel…

i believe that was his first game in the ebc…his nickname was steady eddie…and he ended up leading his team to victory of defending champions…and undefeated terror squad…the kid scored 24 points, but scored at will off the dribble on some BIG guys…also left zach marbury cold in a defensive stance on a dribble move…

[i]Originally posted by messiah49ah[/i]@Jul 22 2004, 09:25 AM [b] nba tv is channel 141 on time warner cable...part of the digital sports package which is on promotion right now for 39.99 for the first three months....its a great channel...

i believe that was his first game in the ebc…his nickname was steady eddie…and he ended up leading his team to victory of defending champions…and undefeated terror squad…the kid scored 24 points, but scored at will off the dribble on some BIG guys…also left zach marbury cold in a defensive stance on a dribble move… [/b]

Great stuff! Amazing how most of our guys have improved year by year. Go EDDIE!

Anybody know when the next game is? I might just have to look into that promo.

clt will be in nyc next week. clt will give eddie some dap.

There’s a story on Mcinnis’s/charlotte pro am league in the paper today. No mention of the NCAA sanctioning at all. It also didn’t list any of the participants. Mainly said Mcinnis is giving back and compared it to Rucker.

[b]There's a story on Mcinnis's/charlotte pro am league in the paper today. No mention of the NCAA sanctioning at all. It also didn't list any of the participants. Mainly said Mcinnis is giving back and compared it to Rucker[/b]

I have a feeling this league we never get sanctioned. There were high school players playing this year. KC Rivers was playing on one of the teams.

If you have digital cable from TWC you should get this channel. We have the “Bronze Media Package” - no extra charges for the NBA tv channel.

I checked through my guide up until Monday or Tuesday and couldn’t find anything other than a couple of Bobcats Summer League games.

Thanks CharlotteAlum. What all does the “Bronze Media Package” include and how much is it?

[b]What all does the "Bronze Media Package" include and how much is it? [/b]

I couldn’t tell you exactly how much the standard would be - we have too many extras added on to our account (ie, dvr box, high def box, road runner, etc…). But I think it’s around $65/month. Our cable package includes the HBO suite, the Cinemax suite, the Showtime suite, and other standard digital channels.

It looks as though Eddie will be playing again on Aug 2 and Aug 5

Here’s the Link to the Daily Schedule
Rucker League Schedule - Eddie’s with Source

Does Ruckers have/still have a website. I usually to go to one that had the roster and everything.

I tried several different searches to find a roster but kept coming up empty… Maybe someone else will have better luck - but I’ve got to get back to work :smiley:

Is tom. game(Eddie game) on TV?

I’m assuming so… according to the website above, the Source plays tonight.

Here’s a link to the NBA TV daily schedule, however it hasn’t been updated for today yet… I plan to keep checking.

NBA TV Daily Schedule

Game #10 is on tonight at 10PM. Rebroadcast at 1AM and 7AM.
Is this the game we would expect Eddie to play in?

Here’s a link to the site EBC Hoops
How lovely, they have Eddie listed as “Eddie Boston” in at least one spot.

From what I have been able to decipher by looking through all of the EBC websites, Eddie will be wearing a white jersey. There are 2 games tonight, so I guess it will depend on which one is shown. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see tonight at 10. BTW, I have not been able to find anything relating Eddie to this league.

Guys, If you have NBA TV the only game ive seen Steady Eddie play in was game 9. I’m not really sure how many games NBATV is putting on or when they add new ones. Looks like so far they add 1 or 2 games a week and show the same ones over and over again. Ive only seen games 8-11 ever on. Eddie only played in number 9. He was definetly the best player on the court aside from maybe Jerome Williams. He basically took over that one game.

Source is playing right now… Not sure yet if Eddie is out there