All things guitar etc 🎸

The creativity of the bass and drums of original Sabbath rivals Led Zeppelin . Two greatest bands

1 Like

Almost 50 years ago:

1 Like

That Ministry vid makes me think of this one too:

1 Like

Some might remember his father, like his song The Winner, or Pour Me A Tequila Shiela, but I think Bobby Bare Jr is one of the best Guitarists Singer Songwriters packages I have seen live. What.a great show with his old band. His piano player in his last tour in Asheville was such at badass, and I normally pay little attention to piano players in a rock band.

This one has a Pink Floyd vibe

Here’s his big hairy pianist in this video!

1 Like

For all those hosers in Candynadia. Took the day off to replace all my boat sound and install new led lights, and to breathe bad Canadian air. Thanks you hosers

Boston with Starcastle at Grady Cole in Spring 1977. That was a good show at everyone was partying hard. I think i paid $6 for the ticket.

2 Likes

Was there too!!! Saw some good bands at the Park Center aka Grady Cole - the aforementioned Boston, as well as Blue Oyster Cult, Kansas, Montrose, Night Ranger, Johnny Winter, etc. :guitar:

1 Like

I saw Richard Marx there (yes, I am ashamed) but my wife (girlfriend at the time) liked him—it was his heyday, late 80s.

I had tickets to Triumph and Mahogany Rush and they canceled. Man that would have been one heck of a show.

Just when I am feeling really old, you make me feel young again

Saw Pink Floyd, Little Feat and a few others at Park Center. One problem was there were no seating on the floor as I recall.

Glad i could make that happen Mean Joe.

Yes it was called Park Center and there were no seats and the restrooms left something to be desired. They really didn’t have a lot of shows there but they brought in performers who were just starting to get their popularity. I. E. - Bowie, Floyd.