Emmanuel Moseley - 2014 DB verbal to Tennessee

Sounds like Moseley is going to be a project for TN. Needs to bulk up another 40+ pounds so he probably won’t see the field until he is a junior.

Sucks we lost him but we knew this would happen on a few recruits. Glad to see our coaches can sniff out talent early.

[quote=“bleedsgreenandgold, post:21, topic:27935”]Sounds like Moseley is going to be a project for TN. Needs to bulk up another 40+ pounds so he probably won’t see the field until he is a junior.

Sucks we lost him but we knew this would happen on a few recruits. Glad to see our coaches can sniff out talent early.[/quote]

He was likely to redshirt here, so I assume that is the plan at UT. Its hard to knock the guy for this, UT has a lot to offer. Good luck to the guy, he will have to earn his stripes.

Its tough to say no to the SEC… Good luck to him, I hope he is a success there

Good luck to him but hope coaching staff doesn’t give up on him. He’s changed his mind once already and SEC coaches aren’t afraid to over recruit within a signing class.

while he think he should have come here and gotten more playing time, i understand this decision. you guys have to look at like this, we lost a kid to tennesse not coastal carolina. while these things are bound to happen for the next two years at least we are losing these kids to big time programs. it shows that the staff knows how to recruit and that we will land a lot of these kids in the near future.

[quote=“ninerfan55, post:25, topic:27935”]while he think he should have come here and gotten more playing time, i understand this decision. you guys have to look at like this, we lost a kid to tennesse not coastal carolina. while these things are bound to happen for the next two years at least we are losing these kids to big time programs. it shows that the staff knows how to recruit and that we will land a lot of these kids in the near future.[/quote] well my post at least was about whether or not the young man made a good decision, not about what is good or bad for our program. your point about our staff spotting talent is a good one.

I’m a Vol fan as well and I will agree that they do that. Keep this guy’s # handy.

Sorry guys, it was my fault…

Can we remove him from the 2014 Verbals Thread? I was gonna mention that he was named to Shrine Bowl…then realized he committed elsewhere :frowning: