Emmanuel Moseley - 2014 DB verbal to Tennessee

2014 DB out of Dudley HS in Greensboro. Had offers from ECU and NC A&T. Has a brother that is going to ODU this year for football as well.

Rivals - 2 stars

Scout - no stars

ESPN - not rated

247 - not rated

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcUYh8R_RFg

Is he the unknown recruit, or a new one?

i think i read an article that stated the clemson was considering offering.

[quote=“ice_cold49er, post:2, topic:27935”]Is he the unknown recruit, or a new one?[/quote]he was the mystery recruit.

This is a pretty big signing, if he turned down ECU and has Clemson that interested.

Its a long way to February, but I’m liking things so far.

He needs to get bigger for sure

Hasn’t signed yet.

Guy must have some serious speed.

We are going to have a blast watching these guys!

Boom

http://www.news-record.com/blogs/hsxtra/article_ab82a6f4-ea44-11e2-93e0-001a4bcf6878.html

Flips for Tennessee after the Vols offered this week.

And so it is in football recruiting… really the only time we should be watching it is Feb.

[quote=“2k, post:13, topic:27935”]Flips for Tennessee after the Vols offered this week.[/quote] Hmm…Wonder if a (w)hostess was involved.

good for him, best of luck.

[quote=“ninerID, post:16, topic:27935”]good for him, best of luck.[/quote] Maybe good for him. There’s a possibility he seldom sees playing time, gets injured in practice and is discarded like yesterday’s news. becomes involved with undesirable thugs, etc. Have to think there’s just as much downside as upside in opting for a “big” program unless of course you are a five star. I wouldn’t be a Niner fan if I didn’t think he made a bad choice here.

The connections football players get at those universities will be good for him. He will have job opportunities after college just for playing at Tennessee.

[quote=“4ever niner, post:17, topic:27935”][quote=“ninerID, post:16, topic:27935”]good for him, best of luck.[/quote] Maybe good for him. There’s a possibility he seldom sees playing time, gets injured in practice and is discarded like yesterday’s news. becomes involved with undesirable thugs, etc. Have to think there’s just as much downside as upside in opting for a “big” program unless of course you are a five star. I wouldn’t be a Niner fan if I didn’t think he made a bad choice here.[/quote]That could have happened here as well.

[quote=“2k, post:19, topic:27935”][quote=“4ever niner, post:17, topic:27935”][quote=“ninerID, post:16, topic:27935”]good for him, best of luck.[/quote] Maybe good for him. There’s a possibility he seldom sees playing time, gets injured in practice and is discarded like yesterday’s news. becomes involved with undesirable thugs, etc. Have to think there’s just as much downside as upside in opting for a “big” program unless of course you are a five star. I wouldn’t be a Niner fan if I didn’t think he made a bad choice here.[/quote]That could have happened here as well.[/quote] Of course. Just not as likely. Our AD is pretty good about keeping injured players on scholarship and , of course, playing time would be less of an issue. I’m not saying that if I were him and at his age, I wouldn’t do the same thing, just that everything shiny isn’t necessarily gold.