end of the year NinerNation.net superlatives

I demand a dooooooooof :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

[b]HP, despite not being regulars on this site, I think that the cheerleaders and Gold Dusters can be considered "fans." Just not sure you'd ever want to see a plane/boat. :P[/b]
You expect me to decide?
[b]gruels wife..... :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:[/b]
Not a bad choice moss. Off course, after dealing with gruehls, she may not remember what a [b]real man[/b] is like.

She can definitely be my โ€œopposing fan Iโ€™d most like to sit beside (again).โ€

[i]Originally posted by HP49er[/i]@Apr 8 2005, 08:20 PM [b] Fan with worst juju - VA49er [/b]
:toast:

best screen name - MeinShaft

most clueless poster - gamer

Coolest Avatar?

That would be a good toss up.

Best Sig?

I like Powerbaits personally, but Iโ€™m interested in other takes

Most Deserving of a Shanking

Jeans25Drew (see the shoutbox)

[i]Originally posted by YINZER+Apr 9 2005, 01:18 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (YINZER @ Apr 9 2005, 01:18 AM)
[i]Originally posted by Powerbait[/i]@Apr 9 2005, 03:24 PM [b] Tonight at the Penguin. I will challenge you. [/b]
Try not to grow mold between now and then.

Yeah, I was a little concerned about that one as well.

[i]Originally posted by Powerbait+Apr 9 2005, 03:24 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Powerbait @ Apr 9 2005, 03:24 PM)
Originally posted by YINZER@Apr 9 2005, 01:18 AM [b]
[i]Originally posted by 49erpi[/i]@Apr 9 2005, 08:14 PM [b] I will gladly referee this match tonight at picasso's. Lets get it on. [/b]
Game over, someone lost. Some people drop their beers and some people do not.

Ha, it was that hot waitress.

People lose.

Anyone who wasnโ€™t there lost.

Amazing, I donโ€™t remember a hot waitress being there when I arrived, but damn if there wasnโ€™t one there at 2AM. Where did she come from, Heaven perhaps?

[i]Originally posted by YINZER[/i]@Apr 10 2005, 11:10 AM [b] Amazing, I don't remember a hot waitress being there when I arrived, but damn if there wasn't one there at 2AM. Where did she come from, Heaven perhaps? [/b]
I think it was all those presents she brought us.

some people have too much free time!!

Interesting threadโ€ฆcongrats to PB, ChiSox, and Moss since you guys got most of the awards. This thread just seems like one that was made while drinking too much.