Eric Cobb - 2017 JUCO F/C

We’re pushing hard after Cobb, who starts an official at UConn today. He’s a kid that can come here and get immediate PT and help take us to the top of CUSA. We need help in the middle, he can bring that.

Has the size that we all want, could likely come in and make a difference from day 1.

He’s a load. Could use an enforcer in the paint to compliment our guards. Come to Charlotte Cobb.

I remember Calvin Clemmons transferring here from SC. Was a nice piece on some NCAA teams. Eric could do the same here.

Averaging 10 and 8 at Chipola on 53% from the field. 65%+ from the line.

I would definitely take him. Pretty sure we can make him a little more nimble with some off-season conditioning too. Helps that he has healthy knees.

Anyone know why he was dismissed at South Carolina ?

We need This guy. Him, moses wright, maye, and one more solid piece would really be a solid class.

That’s some dumb s***.

Let’s get him!

That’s some dumb s***.

Let’s rescue him![/quote]He committed to UConn, staff has moved on to other targets.

Cobb salad?

Are we at the point that choosing us and being a 25 + minutes a game go to guy is worst that going P5 and being an off the bench 10 minute stop gap player till next year’s recruiting class comes in.

Before all the voice of reason guys come in and state Cobb is better and different and will get major minutes at UCONN…

In my best John Oliver voice… " moving on"

I am usually Mr Optimistic but Im starting to wonder if this just isnt going to happen

uconn is not P5…

Yes. You are correct but they have P5 talent. Does that change the point I brought up?

your point is still accurate.

but we are not going head to head against P5s in Bball recruiting these days…no matter what the playing time situation is… even AAC head to head would be a stretch.

This staff scares the shit out of me… They just can’t close.

[q[quote=“49erCC, post:12, topic:30843”]I am usually Mr Optimistic but Im starting to wonder if this just isnt going to happen[/quote]

We need to bring in a recruiter quick. This staff is abysmal at recruiting. This has to be one of the worst recruiting classes I can ever remember.

We’ll get something in the next few months. Landing White Davis and QJ was impressive along with Uchebo and Ajukwa. A big man is coming soon I can feel it.