ESPN Classic?

At the risk of showing my ignorance,I need a little help finding if I even have ESPN Classic. I assume it will be televised on that. I have digital cable, however, I have never run across Classic before. Will I need to order it from my cable subscriber? Thanks for any help, Oldniner

Time Warner in Mecklenbuerg County, it should be channel 69.

Iโ€™m in Morganton with locally owned cable.

Does anyone else on here have trouble with ESPN Classic? Most of the time when I turn it on it is fuzzy. Itโ€™s the only channel like that.

[i]Originally posted by Mr. Bojangles[/i]@Jan 26 2005, 08:22 AM [b] Does anyone else on here have trouble with ESPN Classic? Most of the time when I turn it on it is fuzzy. It's the only channel like that. [/b]
They do that on purpose to give it that "old" feel like you're using an antenna.

:huh: :stuck_out_tongue:

i get espn classic fine at home, not so great on campus.

just go to good ol pee-cassos if you wanna be sure to get it on a nice big clear TV

[i]Originally posted by Mr. Bojangles[/i]@Jan 26 2005, 08:22 AM [b] Does anyone else on here have trouble with ESPN Classic? Most of the time when I turn it on it is fuzzy. It's the only channel like that. [/b]
On my TV that runs thru my cable box, it comes thru clear. On my other TV's, it is fuzzy as you described.
[i]Originally posted by Mr. Bojangles[/i]@Jan 26 2005, 08:22 AM [b]Does anyone else on here have trouble with ESPN Classic? Most of the time when I turn it on it is fuzzy. It's the only channel like that.[/b]
Yeh, it's fuzzy on mine too. But since I'm stealing cable, what am I gonna do? :P

I found it! Channel 201. Thanks guys. Regards, Oldniner

classic is clear as day on my dish. down with cable.

Damn Comcast cable moved ESPN Classic from standard to digital cable a couple of weeks ago!! :angry:

Is this game starting in a half hour, or at 8pm?
Yahoo/ESPN say 7:30, everything else I see says 8โ€ฆ

Yeah, Comcast sucks, and Classic is not picked up by sports bar with all the satellites in the world. How can you not find ESPN Classic with 2000 channels?

Ah, the plight of an out of townerโ€ฆ