ESPN ranks NBA players, 1-500

[quote=“Normmm, post:40, topic:25792”][quote=“Powerbait, post:24, topic:25792”]Yes, but you don’t get the finals if you don’t beat the Bulls.

Also, LeBron’s performance vs the Mavs was better than Wade’s vs the Bulls.

If you’re gonna demonize LeBron, at least have the consistency to do it to Wade as well.[/quote]

I’m not demonizing him. I put him 4th on my over all list. Aside from “the” press conference I like Lebron.

But you’re way off by saying Wade is not in the same level as Lebron in any facet of the game. That’s lunacy. You also mentioned Lebron’s Chi series was better than Wade’s Dal series. Yet he averaged less points, shot a lower FG% and had more TOs. He ave 7.8 rebs to Wade’s 7. They ave the same amount of blocks. So the only thing Lebron clearly did better(stats wise) was assists, 6.5 to 5.2.[/quote]

Lebron shot 48% to Dwades 40% and had more rebounds and assists.

[quote=“Powerbait, post:41, topic:25792”][quote=“Normmm, post:40, topic:25792”][quote=“Powerbait, post:24, topic:25792”]Yes, but you don’t get the finals if you don’t beat the Bulls.

Also, LeBron’s performance vs the Mavs was better than Wade’s vs the Bulls.

If you’re gonna demonize LeBron, at least have the consistency to do it to Wade as well.[/quote]

I’m not demonizing him. I put him 4th on my over all list. Aside from “the” press conference I like Lebron.

But you’re way off by saying Wade is not in the same level as Lebron in any facet of the game. That’s lunacy. You also mentioned Lebron’s Chi series was better than Wade’s Dal series. Yet he averaged less points, shot a lower FG% and had more TOs. He ave 7.8 rebs to Wade’s 7. They ave the same amount of blocks. So the only thing Lebron clearly did better(stats wise) was assists, 6.5 to 5.2.[/quote]

Lebron shot 48% to Dwades 40% and had more rebounds and assists.[/quote]

Wade shot 55% in the Dallas series, while Lebron shot 45% in the Chi series. Wade ave 7 rbg against Dallas, while Lebron ave 7.8 against Chicago.

Edit: Just realized you said Lebron’s bad series was better than Wade’s bad series. I misread the first time. I thought you said Lebron’s good series was better than Wade’s good series.

If Lebron was the best we wouldn’t be talking about his bad series because he wouldn’t have one.

hahahahaha.