Excuse me while I puke

:violin:

[QUOTE][B][SIZE=2]My summary of being a UNC fan[/SIZE][/B]

UNC is the greatest. As a result, we should win the National Championship each and every year. When we don’t, it is because our coaches are better recruiters than coaches and because our players aren’t putting forth effort and have no heart.

All of our players should play each and every game, because, after all, we are UNC and don’t they know how much we want to see UNC win. So, even if a player is hurt so badly he cannot walk, he is lazy and has no heart if he does not play.

Every high school player should want to play at UNC. Even if we are three deep at his position, he should want to be part of our team because, after all, we are UNC and you never know when someone might get hurt or leave early for the pros.

If our coaches cannot get the top recruits each and every year, they are poor recruiters. If a player comes in and is not a star immediately, he is lazy and has no heart.

All of our players should stay for four years, not because Roy tells them to, but rather because, well, we are UNC. Letting us watch UNC win is more important than guys taking care of their futures and their families because, after all, we are UNC.

All of our players must graduate on time and none of them should ever do anything wrong. After, we are UNC.

And, UNC has the best fans in the world.

And, if you don’t agree with me, tough. This is an internet bulletin board. I can say what I want.- [I]hncjc55, InsideCarolina.com[/I][/QUOTE]

gezzz those unc guys must be awesome… if anyone knows where thats located please let me know asap… i would love to go watch them play…

(WTF???)

If something like that was posted on NNN, it would get made fun of mercilessly for being illogical, incoherent, and written at a second grade level.

We R UNC!

Part of me thinks (hopes?) that this was written with tongue planted firmly in cheek. If not, however… damn.

:violin:

That guy is retarded. UNC has the best fans in the world? Then how come at the Sweet 16 and Final 8, when they had more than 3/4’s of the arena filled with baby blue, both of the other teams’ fans were louder than them the majority of the game. And I just want to say, it is obvious that he didn’t go to UNC, because afterall, he speaks like a Walmart Fan.

He must be joking.

That was satire, right?

what is UNC?

what is UNC?

University of Northern Connecticut

University of Northern Connecticut

No No No, it’s University of Northern Colorado

Part of me thinks (hopes?) that this was written with tongue planted firmly in cheek. If not, however.... damn.

I also sensed a little (lot?) of sarkasm in the original post… I hope it was on purpose.

[B]UNC?? [/B] Well sure if we created an all star team comprised of players from the entire system it should be pretty good, but expectations still seem a little elevated.

Did Jimmy write that…lmao…

That was a joke, plain as day…

The joke machine at NN.N is broken.

That was a joke, plain as day...

The joke machine at NN.N is broken.

I thought it was a joke. I didn’t have any context so I couldn’t be sure, but I thought it was.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I read the first paragraph and went to get a beer before finishing.

Bobby, watch our recruits and players closely… it appears the Tarholes need a heart transplant, and we so happen to have a lot of what they need.

Just reading what that guy said makes me think that he never watches any games EXCEPT when the University of Northern Conneti-rado plays. True UNC fan, probably. True basketball fan, not likely.