Extra Bobbleheads

LoL. Im not making people pay for them. The bobble head told me not to charge anything but shipping LoL

[QUOTE=BobandEd49er;157909]Maybe I was not clearā€¦[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I donā€™t think I was clear either. Allow me to try again.

Um, how about no.

I would only give one to someone close to me like an old roomie or an old college friend maybeā€¦but not to some annonymous message board geek begging for charity.

Yeah if anyone has an extra Eddie Basden bobblehead that they wouldā€™nt mind giving to the only 49er fan in Australia, that would be sweet.

I would $$ aswell

Yeah, I don't think I was clear either. Allow me to try again.

Um, how about no.

I would only give one to someone close to me like an old roomie or an old college friend maybeā€¦but not to some annonymous message board geek begging for charity.

Ok, I think I see the problem. We are getting crossed up on the words.

Letā€™s try againā€¦Or better yet, letā€™s try something a little differentā€¦

How about if you GIVE me one, we wonā€™t TRADE anything?:thumbsup:

[QUOTE=BobandEd49er;157953]Ok, I think I see the problem. We are getting crossed up on the words.

Letā€™s try againā€¦Or better yet, letā€™s try something a little differentā€¦

How about if you GIVE me one, we wonā€™t TRADE anything?:thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

Youā€™re not retartedā€¦are you?

BoB, Ktown is saying he will NOT give it to you, he wants something for it, Cash or Trade.

I hope that helps, unless ur messing with him, then by all means, continue

You're not retarted...are you?

No, unless by retarded you mean the shiznit.

Anyway, I think if Iā€™m understanding you right, you are planning to give me one without trading anything. Gotya. Wish you would have said that in the first place.

BoB, Ktown is saying he will NOT give it to you, he wants something for it, Cash or Trade.

I hope that helps, unless ur messing with him, then by all means, continue

Ok, now Iā€™m really lost. Are me and Ktown not trading anything and he is going to give me one OR is Ktown going to give me one WITHOUT trading anything?

I have extras to trade would like the Coach Lutz, Norm, or Jarvis Lang.

U younger guys remember I was sending them off for free, so when I graduate, I expect the same if for some reason I cant make a game.

Wow, flashback to Engineering - so is a Desi a white guy or an Indian guy? I can't remember...

Desi is a brown guy. Could be from Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Nepalā€¦etcā€¦ :smile:

[QUOTE=Gill2003;157980]U younger guys remember I was sending them off for free, so when I graduate, I expect the same if for some reason I cant make a game.[/QUOTE]

Iā€™ll take them off your hands.

I got stuck at work.

Yet another reason why Chapel Hill sucks.

I need a Norm, Iā€™d be willing to trade BOTH Eddie and DeMarco if anyone is interested.

Iā€™ve got a ball signed by the Rodney White team that I will trade for the two bobbles given away last night. Iā€™m also looking for a Lang and a Norm (and a Clay Aiken)

IM if interested

Tintin

Iā€™ve got 2 extra Jobey Thomas, 2 DeMarco, 2 Basden, 1 Henry Williams, and 1 Bobby Lutz.

Iā€™m willing to trade several bobbleheads for one Norm. Email or PM me with what you are looking for

Once I get a Norm, Iā€™ll be willing to sell whatever I have left.

I have extras of both if someone wants to buy or trade for older ones. Iā€™m mainly looking for a Diego one.

[QUOTE=Basden05;157952]Yeah if anyone has an extra Eddie Basden bobblehead that they wouldā€™nt mind giving to the only 49er fan in Australia, that would be sweet.

I would $$ aswell[/QUOTE]

Iā€™ve got a set for you already (Basden & DJ).

[QUOTE=charsouth1;158016]I need a Norm, Iā€™d be willing to trade BOTH Eddie and DeMarco if anyone is interested.[/QUOTE]

Let me make sure I still have an extra norm.

Let me make sure I still have an extra norm.

Excellent, just let me know.
By the way, this site is awesome, I never post, but always check it out.

Feels like Iā€™m on ebay.