Extra Bobbleheads

[QUOTE=gotLutz;158088]Feels like Iā€™m on ebay.[/QUOTE]
lol, reminds me more of an online RPG. Instead of buying, people are trading toys for toys.

Iā€™ll pay $5 for each bobble head + shipping and handling. Iā€™ll buy up to 5 of each.

If anyone has a ā€œNormā€ for sale, PM me.

This is a cool thread for hard core fans.

Add me to the list that would trade a Eddie & Demarco for a Norm (the last one I need - I have the other nine). Or, Iā€™d even trade some bobbles for some Niner gear (too broke to actually buy it, you know?)

Iā€™d be willing to buy a few bobbleheads as well. I only have Eddie, Demarco and Jarvis. Looking for any of the others.

As soon as I get a Norm, Iā€™ll post up what I have left and sell it to the highest bidder!

[QUOTE=C49er;157875]Wow, flashback to Engineering - so is a Desi a white guy or an Indian guy? I canā€™t rememberā€¦[/QUOTE]

Desi = NQH, gotLutz and the like.

If anyone has a extra bobble head please send me a private message. I was unable to attend the game due to a work function last night.

NinerMike it wont let me PM you, so PM me, I got someone thats willing to go with ur offer.

I have an extra Deigo or Langā€¦have to check when I get homeā€¦also have a few of both from lastnight.

PM me for offers of trade

Willing to buy a Jobey. PM me if interested in selling. Thanks

i just cant wait to get a demon brown bobble, it better have a grill too.

what bout a hair dryer and a gun too?

i need norm, jobey, and cornbread. iā€™m not sure what else iā€™m missing though. probably clay aiken but that one doesnā€™t count.

Against the rest of the bobbles (even Demarco), Eddie looks really, really orange. Maybe thatā€™s just me thoughā€¦

hey artā€¦do you have any extra of the other ones?

hey art..do you have any extra of the other ones?

Nah, just last nightā€™s.

I shoulda went through the line twice, I did have two freaking tix. What was the matter with me?

[QUOTE=Ninerballin;158331]I shoulda went through the line twice, I did have two freaking tix. What was the matter with me?[/QUOTE]

You really need to start a separate thread if weā€™re going too get into that listā€¦

Any idea on who will be featured on future bobble heads???