Fans Fight At US Open

If that woman had slapped me, I would have had her thrown out, and threatened charges. You can’t do that, and the perception that women can, is wrong.

Both the lady and the old man handled the situation like they were the DB’s age… very immaturely. But it looks like the DB started it and kept the flame going. All three parties are to blame in my opinion, and NONE deserve “props”.

US Open Tennis Fight (New)

new footage

apparently he says “at least I got teeth” and thats when old guy snaps

the woman is at fault by slapping in him (unless) he called her a beoch or c word that you cant hear

So is old dude with his daughter or his younger gf/wife? :))
I heard they’re co-suing each other. Yeah, I’d have been more respectful 2 a woman/old dude.

[quote=“stonecoldken, post:23, topic:23842”]So is old dude with his daughter or his younger gf/wife? :))
I heard they’re co-suing each other. Yeah, I’d have been more respectful 2 a woman/old dude.[/quote]

Both looked pretty old to me.

[quote=“ObsessedWithJudyRose, post:22, topic:23842”]US Open Tennis Fight (New)

new footage

apparently he says “at least I got teeth” and thats when old guy snaps

the woman is at fault by slapping in him (unless) he called her a beoch or c word that you cant hear[/quote]

He didn’t say “at least I got teeth,” He said, “I guarantee it, I guarantee it”

I’m pretty sure you can’t sue someone for being rude to you. You can sue people for assaulting you though, and both the woman and old man tried to assault the guy.

Yea, but we don’t see how the old man or woman first express their problem with this language.[/quote]
Doesn’t matter. If a female and senior citizen are arguing with you smile and ignore, don’t take a aggressive posture like this punk did. He was acting like it was dudes he was confronting.
Props to the old man for bowing up to a db.[/quote]

I don’t know if that is right either. Why should old farts and confrontational women do what they want.

We don’t know what happened before. I mean the lady could of asked nicely or she could of been one of those uppity loud mouther’s who think they own the world. From what I hear, they are all suing each other or something.

Judge Judy will be presiding over this case.

Yea, but we don’t see how the old man or woman first express their problem with this language.[/quote]
Doesn’t matter. If a female and senior citizen are arguing with you smile and ignore, don’t take a aggressive posture like this punk did. He was acting like it was dudes he was confronting.
Props to the old man for bowing up to a db.[/quote]
No. If someone is disrespectful, they don’t just get a pass because they are old or a female.