Fans Fight At US Open

Hilarious

http://sports.yahoo.com/tennis/blog/busted_racquet/post/Video-Fight-in-upper-deck-interrupts-U-S-Open-?urn=ten-267233

new yorkers. :shakeshead:

gfy

I had no idea how big Arthur Ashe really is. It’s fuckin yuge, pal!

gfy[/quote]
ghagyfs!

largest tennis stadium in the world. its pretty massive.

gfy[/quote]

see… this is exactly the type of response that started the fight. must be that empire state of mind. :slight_smile:

gfy[/quote]

He said new yorkers not new jerseyians. :slight_smile:

Dude didn’t even hit back, yet he got the worst of it ha ha.

clt says that guy is the new dbag standard.

gfy[/quote]

see… this is exactly the type of response that started the fight. must be that empire state of mind. :)[/quote]
that guy was acting like a guido…watched too much Jersey Shore…props for old man trying to suplex him

gfy[/quote]

see… this is exactly the type of response that started the fight. must be that empire state of mind. :)[/quote]
that guy was acting like a guido…watched too much Jersey Shore…props for old man trying to suplex him[/quote]

He wasn’t acting like one, he is one.

The old guy and lady assaulted him. While he is a dick, they should be in jail.

Why were the other people involved? Unless someone is in danger, mind yo bidness.

Tennis: It’s serious business. …and no fucking cussing is allowed.

whatever happened to old fashioned respect? If a woman and older man has an issue with your language… then apologize and stfu.

I can agree with that. I mean, its different if he was just being a fan and his neighbors were just prudes. But he was being belligerent and was probably drunk. There is a fine line between being a good fan and just f’n annoying.

But I find it hilarious old man winter jumped in there though. I mean I understand he is trying to shut the kid up and I am all for him jumping in there, but dude could of broken his hip or something LoL. He must of been taking his caltrate or was an undercover hooligan or something. Rock it dude!

Agreed, funniest part about this is when the guy said he had a ton of money on the match, so I guess somehow that entitled him to shout obscenities.

Yea, but we don’t see how the old man or woman first express their problem with this language.

Yea, but we don’t see how the old man or woman first express their problem with this language.[/quote]
Doesn’t matter. If a female and senior citizen are arguing with you smile and ignore, don’t take a aggressive posture like this punk did. He was acting like it was dudes he was confronting.
Props to the old man for bowing up to a db.