Fantasy Football League?

Someone needs to set us up a Fantasy Football league on Yahoo… I’m too lazy. :ph34r: :slight_smile:

I’m game for the league.

I’m up for it as well.

League ID

Password

49erFootball

Draft is Tue Sep 6th at 3:45 PM (Live Online unless otherwise voted). That was the latest time available.

10 Spots, Head to Head, 14 weeks with 2 week playoffs.

For further info about scoring/rosters contact me or join the league and find out for yourself.

Nice work 49erFan1… I’m in.

Can we get a mod to sticky this in a visible locale?

Gracias

6 spots left.

I volunteer to hold down the cellar and pad all the other teams’ falls.

I’ll register the Cellar Dwellars once I get home.

NA, we’re waiting. Bring some friends.

i joined.

Sweet, welcome aboard.

im in

The Niner Nation champion from last year is in the house.

Looking for a repeat folks. Be afraid.

I got a message saying the league was full. What gives? Let me in the league, or I will demand 2006 Niner season tickets, NCAA Tournament tickets, and $18,000 cash.

ahh fuggin a. I forgot. Sorry. Is it too late?

[i]Originally posted by 49erFan1[/i]@Aug 9 2005, 07:19 PM [b] Draft is Tue Sep 6th at 3:45 PM (Live Online unless otherwise voted). That was the latest time available. [/b]
Can we move the draft up and make it later in the evening? I can't run a live draft from work. Firewall blocks it.
[i]Originally posted by MKNiner[/i]@Aug 17 2005, 10:30 AM [b] The Niner Nation champion from last year is in the house.

Looking for a repeat folks. Be afraid. [/b]

Go win a real league, for straight cash, homey.

[i]Originally posted by MKNiner+Aug 17 2005, 05:33 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (MKNiner @ Aug 17 2005, 05:33 PM)

Right now its been changed to Sept. 7th @ 5:45 PM. If that is still too soon for your work schedules let me know what times are good for you. If need be we can move into late Aug. I’d rather that be a list ditch option because then I’d have to miss the draft as I will be leaving for NY for 2 weeks on Sunday. However if that’s whats better for the rest of you guys thats what we’ll do. Also we have options on weekends like Sunday morning so let me know what you guys want.