Fantasy Football poll, Warner vs Romo

I did the trade. But what I mean about biting me is Forte. I don't think he's a proven commodity yet. Just one year in the league. I'd feel more comfortable if this was like his 3rd season.

And I don’t always go by the draft boards. I get what your saying, but I also go off my own instincts. For instance, last season I had Brandon Marshall as the #1 receiver, where many boards didn’t even have him in the top 10. This year I think Matt Ryan could be a top 3 guy at QB, while most boards had him around 10.

Another week, another horrible Portis performance against what should have been a great matchup.

Forte didn’t play great, but he did have six catches and over 100 total yards.

Another week, another horrible Portis performance against what should have been a great matchup.

Forte didn’t play great, but he did have six catches and over 100 total yards.

Portis is injured.

Portis is injured.

He only missed the final two series. Washington can’t put up any points.

He only missed the final two series. Washington can't put up any points.

This was from CBS Fantasy Football, on Thursday before the game. I’m not saying he’s a great option. But he was/is banged up. CBS had him listed as questionable for week 3.

News: Redskins RB Clinton Portis was again limited in practice Thursday with an ankle injury. This is the second day in a row Portis has been limited with the injury. Portis was not injured in Week 2 against St. Louis, but he was limited to 79 yards on 19 carries. He plays the Lions this week, and he ran for 127 yards against them in a meeting last season.

This was from CBS Fantasy Football, on Thursday before the game. I'm not saying he's a great option. But he was/is banged up. CBS had him listed as questionable for week 3.

News: Redskins RB Clinton Portis was again limited in practice Thursday with an ankle injury. This is the second day in a row Portis has been limited with the injury. Portis was not injured in Week 2 against St. Louis, but he was limited to 79 yards on 19 carries. He plays the Lions this week, and he ran for 127 yards against them in a meeting last season.

OK. Pierre Thomas was limited in practice too. I think he was listed as questionable as well.

Warner laid an egg for me Sunday. I lost by 7 pts even with the day he had. Sproles and Fitzgerald killed me too. This is the first yr I’ve done FF and I’m not sure I like it very much. Things don’t seem to go well for me.

Warner laid an egg for me Sunday. I lost by 7 pts even with the day he had. Sproles and Fitzgerald killed me too. This is the first yr I've done FF and I'm not sure I like it very much. Things don't seem to go well for me.

No one does well their first year. Year 1 learn from your mistakes and dominate in future years. I finished 9th out of 10th my first year and since then haven’t done worse than 3rd with pretty much the same players.

OK. Pierre Thomas was limited in practice too. I think he was listed as questionable as well.

Not sure what your point is. Injuries don’t matter? I wasn’t saying that he’s a better option than Forte. Just saying that his performance in week 3 may not be the best measure of how good he might or might not be, since he was banged up.

Warner laid an egg for me Sunday. I lost by 7 pts even with the day he had. Sproles and Fitzgerald killed me too. This is the first yr I've done FF and I'm not sure I like it very much. Things don't seem to go well for me.
No one does well their first year. Year 1 learn from your mistakes and dominate in future years. I finished 9th out of 10th my first year and since then haven't done worse than 3rd with pretty much the same players.
I've been doing FF for a long time now...

This season I started 2-0 and was first among a 12 team league (everyone else was 1-1 and one person was 0-2) … and my team let me down this week.

I also had Warner.
A.P. had a sub-par game for his point standards.
AND T.O. is sittin the bench THIS WEEKEND!!!

anyways, what I’m trying to say is, not EVERY week is always a good week. Just gotta make the playoffs and then pray ur players perform!

There appears to be more than a temporary setback from Portis’ injury…he has bone spurs in both feet. Would explain why he’s been slow…and why Betts would share PT much more.