Fantasy Football Trade

Just wanted some opinions. Who would get the better end of a deal if the trade was TJ Hous. and Shaun Hill for Jay Cutler and Ted Ginn Jr.

The guy getting Ted Ginn and Cutler.

I think Housh will put up big numbers this year in Seattle, but Ted Ginn is getting better. I just feel like Cutler is 3 times as good as Hill and Housh is just twice as good as Ginn.

how good Cutler will be in Chicago remains to be seen. He has no threats at wide receiver. Yeah they have Hester, but he isn’t a proven commodity at that position.

Thanks for the input. Im the guy getting Cutler and Ginn, i’m weak at QB but also not that deep at WR which is why im not sure if I want to let go of TJ. Cassell is my starting QB, and it gets way worse really fast in my QB depth.

if Cassell is your #1, then I’d take the trade.

yeah, id take it too and normally you can do some work on the waiver wire and get some decent productive receivers.

Hill is terrible, and if Crabtree continues to hold out, he has absolutely nothing to throw to except Vernon Davis.

Hill is terrible, and if Crabtree continues to hold out, he has absolutely nothing to throw to except Vernon Davis.

Hill is not even guranteed as the starter

I don’t know. You guys would really rather have Cutler and Ginn, over Cassell and Housh? I think I’d keep what I have. Thigpen actually put up decent numbers last year in KC.