Favorite bar

For beer, the Saucer.

During baseball season, Beantown Tavern in Matthews. Donnie G is the man.

Doesn’t get better than the Flying Saucer …check out # 212 when you get in there. Love that place. I proved that you can graduate from college AND drink a ****load of beer at the same time because of that place.

On summer nights, though, you can’t beat Thomas St. Tavern…beer AND outdoor Ping Pong make this place rock.

[QUOTE=thelew1014;298718]For beer, the Saucer.

During baseball season, Beantown Tavern in Matthews. Donnie G is the man.[/QUOTE]

Beantown? Really??? I really wanted to like that place because I used to live 5 minutes from there, but the food was absolutely awful. We ate there three times and twice our food was still partially frozen when they brought it out. The other time it was just plain bad. I fully expected it to be out of business by now because everyone I talked to hated it.

For beer, the Saucer.

During baseball season, Beantown Tavern in Matthews. Donnie G is the man.

I go to Beantown at least twice a week. LOVE that place. Food is usually great. Donnie buys us shots a lot of the times. All the waitresses/bartenders/hostesses are hot (minus 2-3 of them) and look fairly slutty. (And I know for a fact 3 of them are)

Picasso’s hand’s down I love my $5 domestic pitchers on Friday’s!