Favorite bar

Let’s hear it. What is your favorite bar?

:toast: :drink:

I am a new fan of RJ Gators!

For any Gaston County folks… or really anyone… Belmont Food and Beverage in downtown Belmont. I find myself there WAY too much. Great food and big portions at reasonable prices. Also helps that ussually their drinks are loaded!

[LIST]
[]Flying Saucer for selection of beer (don’t be afraid to ask for samples)
[
]For hanging with the guys the Morehead Tavern is nice
[*]For watching the games, it’s gotta be Picaso’s University!
[/LIST]

Big fan of the Flying Saucer and of course Picassos.

I must echo everyone’s sentiments on the Saucer (heading there tonight) and Picasso’s. Uptown, Fox and Hound is a great spot. Connelly’s on 5th isn’t bad, though it’s way too crowded on the weekends.

http://www.charlottebeerweek.com

Pics rocks too

Elizabeth Billiards in Plaza/Midwood

Last time I gave this shout out, it earned me a free cocktail.

Beer Week, almost worth a trip back down to Charlotte.

When’s it warm, while not your prototypical bar, Wine Vault can be nice, and they have a good selection.

Dixie’s if you want more than just a bar.

Stool Pigeon’s for multiple tv’s spread around.

I seem to find Pics to be too narrow, and I coulda swore the last time I was there a column or something was obstructing my view of the big screen (although I was drunk). It does have a nice atmosphere and it supports the school so its gets some points there.

Picasso’s for watching Niner games (although those were very limited this year).

Picasso’s downtown for Panther home games.

Flying Saucer for beer selection.

Any bar close enough to walk home after getting shitfaced.

ANY bar that has GOOD SCENERY.

Tailgaters just opened in Huntersville(Exit 23) and is pretty good.

[QUOTE=Gill2003;228524]I am a new fan of RJ Gators![/QUOTE]

Where were you last night?? I was throwin down dollar pints of New Castle, Guinness, and Bass, and you were nowhere to be found

Anyone been to Three Monkeys off 49 in Harrisburg?

I like Fox and Hound for games.

I like Cann’s to go out and see/meet the ladies

Not sure it really counts as a “bar”, but the $5 Yuengling pitcher at the Penguin rocks it to Russia.

me, rick majerus and a couple of my buddies are all going out too Picasso’s tonight if anyone wants to join…hes a real cool guy so please dont come in and give him any shinanigans we are just tryin to talk a lil bball with the man

Not sure it really counts as a "bar", but the $5 Yuengling pitcher at the Penguin rocks it to Russia.
Cheap beer, great burgers, and their fried pickles = win

[QUOTE=danecookistheman;298658]me, rick majerus and a couple of my buddies are all going out too Picasso’s tonight if anyone wants to join…hes a real cool guy so please dont come in and give him any shinanigans we are just tryin to talk a lil bball with the man[/QUOTE]

that’s awesome, Rick’s mind would be a good win to pick.