Favorite memories from departing class

To lighten the mood around here, I thought it might be a good idea for everyone to comment on our favorite memories from this departing senior class.

Mitchell Baldwin - Iā€™m only a sophomore but I have seen that Louisville game twice now. Despite his occasional great performances protecting the ball, the way he played in that game was out of this world. Mitchell was always respected for his speed and ballhandling, and was one of the nicest guys off the court as well.

Chris Nance - UAB game, last season, when he made the Top Ten with a dunk. His dunk at Richmond was as equally incredible. You could always count on Chris to give 110% every game, especially last season when he was coming off the bench. Wish his last home game had gone a little better though.

Tripp Miller - I cannot honestly say Iā€™ve ever seen him score any points, but anytime a walk on gets some playing time during a blowout in our favor, its a wonderful moment.

Marcus Bennett - There is really only one memory here, and thats the 29 pt. performance against Fordham this season. It was truly incredible to watch him hit shot after shot after shot.

Curtis Withers - This one is a really tough decision. It is between the St. Louis game last season (39 pts!) or his second half destruction of Dayton (20-20). In the end I will remember the Dayton game more because I got to see it in person. That steal followed by the slam will not be soon forgotten. Overall though, the thing I will miss most about Curtis is his ability to take over a game and lift the team on his shoulders, especially this season.

What about you guys?

Letā€™s hope these seniors arenā€™t done yet though, and that create quite a few more memorable moments before this season is through.

If it was one play, it was the dunk on Chuck Davis.

If it was one game, it was the SLU game. He won that game and ended years of frustration.

The Cincy Game hands downā€¦

best memory of curt: walking downstairs and seeing him asleep on our pullout couch. Too bad his car got towed :doh:

best memory of curt: walking downstairs and seeing him asleep on our pullout couch. Too bad his car got towed :doh:

I bet you freaked him out staring over him sleeping and breathing hardā€¦

[QUOTE=Jason4Life32;158612]I bet you freaked him out staring over him sleeping and breathing hardā€¦[/QUOTE]
:mask: :mask: :mask:

Baldwin - The Louisville gameā€¦he proved a lot of people wrong that night.

Withers - I gotta go with this yearā€™s Dayton game. Sure, the game last yr at StL was probably more impressive overall, but I saw the Dayton game in person.

Bennett - His performance in the Green/White game before what was supposed to be his 1st season in Charlotte.

Bennettā€™s 29 point game definetly. Curtis Withers career high steals. Chris Nance sweet shot and sweet block and the standing ovation in SLU game. Baldwins great team play and awesome layups.

Also I walked into Curt by accident, and he looked down at me and says ā€˜Ma badā€™ā€¦ I was speechlessā€¦ For the next 2 days before whatever game it was I actually worried I might of somehow thrown off his game. Then I realized the guy stands 2 feets taller then me and wieghs 100lbs in muscle more then meā€¦ sniffā€¦ all these memoriesā€¦ ha ha what was I thinkingā€¦

:wink: