Feds investigating MTSU athletics

It would seem any school AD could get in trouble for that. I wonder how much the women’s coach at Kentucky or Duke make compared to their men’s coach.

well, i’ll be damned!
i know of another school they might want to take a look at!

seriously, the ncaa might be in line to commit at least a misdemeanor!

Never seen a better filter for letting the big fish swim past as the little fish get caught and skewered than the NCAA and apparently the DoE now.

[quote=“cibik02, post:2, topic:30266”]It would seem any school AD could get in trouble for that. I wonder how much the women’s coach at Kentucky or Duke make compared to their men’s coach.[/quote] I believe Title IX mandates equality for female athletes, not their coaches.

Maybe they should hire Judy Rose she is a Title IX compliance expert. I guarantee you this problem wouldn’t exist under her watch.

It mentions the compensation of coaches so maybe student coaches.

I highly recommend this approach for them.

Judy Rose would be part of the healing process.

There is no doubt that if they hired her that the NCAA would look at it as a major step forward, and that on the field success in money making sports takes a back seat to women’s sports.

It’s a no brainer for MTSU to make the call.

[quote=“JaMiNNiNeR, post:6, topic:30266”]Maybe they should hire Judy Rose she is a Title IX compliance expert. I guarantee you this problem wouldn’t exist under her watch.[/quote] Good idea! She could moonlight and do this piddling job on her lunch hour.