FF Advice

VJ over Witten…Witten will be double covered unless a WR steps up.

Who would you start this week? Need two WR’s and three RB’s

Greg Jennings @StL
Mario Manningham @ TB
Santonio Holmes @Cin
TO vsNO

DeAngelo Williams @Dal
Brandon Jacobs @TB
Clinton Portis @Det
Fred Jackson @NO

[QUOTE=49erMatt;433295]Who would you start this week? Need two WR’s and three RB’s

Greg Jennings @StL
Mario Manningham @ TB
Santonio Holmes @Cin
TO vsNO

DeAngelo Williams @Dal
Brandon Jacobs @TB
Clinton Portis @Det
Fred Jackson @NO[/QUOTE]

Jennings and Manningham for your receivers.

For your RB’s, Williams and Jacobs for sure. If you play in a 1 point=20 yd league, I would start Jackson. Portis has only been good for yardage at this point with not TD’s or receptions. If yardage is rewarded better, I might consider starting him.

Who would you start this week? Need two WR's and three RB's
[B]Greg Jennings @StL[/B] Mario Manningham @ TB Santonio Holmes @Cin [B]TO vsNO[/B]

DeAngelo Williams @Dal
Brandon Jacobs @TB
Clinton Portis @Det
Fred Jackson @NO

[B]Greg Jennings @StL[/B] Mario Manningham @ TB Santonio Holmes @Cin [B]TO vsNO[/B]

DeAngelo Williams @Dal
Brandon Jacobs @TB
Clinton Portis @Det
Fred Jackson @NO

Slight change

Slight change
idk... with the Saints quite possibly putting up 40+ points again... the Bills will be forced to play catch up and pass a lot more.
idk... with the Saints quite possibly putting up 40+ points again... the Bills will be forced to play catch up and pass a lot more.

Exactly. 10+ catches, 100+ yards, and a TD over the first two weeks. He’s a huge part of the passing game.

Dude is playing out of his mind right now.

[QUOTE=NovaNiner;433341]Exactly. 10+ catches, 100+ yards, and a TD over the first two weeks. He’s a huge part of the passing game.

Dude is playing out of his mind right now.[/QUOTE]

I’m pretty sure Jackson has more fantasy pts than any of the other options, he is def a starter this week.