Filip Petrušev - 2018 F/C - Committed to Gonzaga

Should we be worried that he took his official visit so long ago?

0 Likes

I don’t think so. You want to be the first or the last.

0 Likes

[quote=“ninerfan55, post:61, topic:31002”]Should we be worried that he took his official visit so long ago?[/quote]No.

0 Likes

Any particular reason that 247 has Charlotte listed as “cool” and a few others as “warm” on his profile?

0 Likes

[quote=“NewNiner, post:64, topic:31002”]Any particular reason that 247 has Charlotte listed as “cool” and a few others as “warm” on his profile?[/quote]Yes, we don’t sell subscriptions. They all have agendas to push.

0 Likes

Any one know if we honestly have a legit shot at actually signing this guy?

0 Likes

[quote=“VA49er, post:66, topic:31002”]Any one know if we honestly have a legit shot at actually signing this guy?[/quote]Yes and yes.

0 Likes

Fair enough

0 Likes

Its awesome that we even have a chance considering the schools that have offered

0 Likes

Feel free to use this hashtag… #ZelimoPetruševa

0 Likes

Done

0 Likes

Thanks. Good enough for me.

0 Likes

Gonzaga coach Mark Few visiting today.

0 Likes

What does it mean?

0 Likes

What does it mean?[/quote]We want Petrušev.

0 Likes

What does it mean?[/quote]We want Petrušev.[/quote]did an actual Serbian translate that for you to ensure it isnt a poor translation that means we want him sexually or in some other incorrect way? I’m half joking, but also kind of serious because translation tools aren’t very good.

0 Likes

What does it mean?[/quote]We want Petrušev.[/quote]did an actual Serbian translate that for you to ensure it isnt a poor translation that means we want him sexually or in some other incorrect way? I’m half joking, but also kind of serious because translation tools aren’t very good.[/quote]It’s on the up-and-up.

0 Likes

What does it mean?[/quote]We want Petrušev.[/quote]did an actual Serbian translate that for you to ensure it isnt a poor translation that means we want him sexually or in some other incorrect way? I’m half joking, but also kind of serious because translation tools aren’t very good.[/quote]It’s on the up-and-up.[/quote]

clt speaks a little German, and can confirm.

0 Likes

Gonzaga has jumped in the mix, no bueno IMO.

0 Likes

If they offer, how does a foreigner turn them down? Has it ever been done?

0 Likes