Filip Petrušev - 2018 F/C - Committed to Gonzaga

Should we be worried that he took his official visit so long ago?

I don’t think so. You want to be the first or the last.

[quote=“ninerfan55, post:61, topic:31002”]Should we be worried that he took his official visit so long ago?[/quote]No.

Any particular reason that 247 has Charlotte listed as “cool” and a few others as “warm” on his profile?

[quote=“NewNiner, post:64, topic:31002”]Any particular reason that 247 has Charlotte listed as “cool” and a few others as “warm” on his profile?[/quote]Yes, we don’t sell subscriptions. They all have agendas to push.

Any one know if we honestly have a legit shot at actually signing this guy?

[quote=“VA49er, post:66, topic:31002”]Any one know if we honestly have a legit shot at actually signing this guy?[/quote]Yes and yes.

Fair enough

Its awesome that we even have a chance considering the schools that have offered

Feel free to use this hashtag… #ZelimoPetruševa

Done

Thanks. Good enough for me.

Gonzaga coach Mark Few visiting today.

What does it mean?

What does it mean?[/quote]We want Petrušev.

What does it mean?[/quote]We want Petrušev.[/quote]did an actual Serbian translate that for you to ensure it isnt a poor translation that means we want him sexually or in some other incorrect way? I’m half joking, but also kind of serious because translation tools aren’t very good.

What does it mean?[/quote]We want Petrušev.[/quote]did an actual Serbian translate that for you to ensure it isnt a poor translation that means we want him sexually or in some other incorrect way? I’m half joking, but also kind of serious because translation tools aren’t very good.[/quote]It’s on the up-and-up.

What does it mean?[/quote]We want Petrušev.[/quote]did an actual Serbian translate that for you to ensure it isnt a poor translation that means we want him sexually or in some other incorrect way? I’m half joking, but also kind of serious because translation tools aren’t very good.[/quote]It’s on the up-and-up.[/quote]

clt speaks a little German, and can confirm.

Gonzaga has jumped in the mix, no bueno IMO.

If they offer, how does a foreigner turn them down? Has it ever been done?