Final Coach Major Radio Show of season, tonight

The final installment of this season’s Alan Major Show is tonight from 7-8 pm. However, Coach Major is attending to a family matter out of town and may not be able to join us. We are attempting to arrange a call with him. In his stead, assistant coach Ryan Odom will be on hand to take Coach Major’s spot. We are also working on additional guests for the final segment.

As always, we’ll take your calls at 704-332-0173 and you can e-mail the show for Coach Odom and for e-mails we can share with Coach Major at: major49ershow@yahoo.com.

See you at the Wing!

What kind of sado-masochist would go tonight?

A “REAL” NINER fan?

I sent in the following questions and got a reply that my questions were being sent to Odom and Major.

[ol][li] What impact do you expect Mike Thorne to have next year on the team? Will he see starter or reserve type minutes? Top 10 big man in A10?
[/li]
[li] Fans are obviously less than excited about this year’s result. What would you say to calm fans regarding what you see happening next year? [/li][/ol]
It’s been an obvious disappointing season. I think I really want to be SOLD on being positive for next year. Major needs to tell fans why there is reason to stay positive for next season… and give specific reasons whether its new guys ready to contribute, or Thorne is looking GREAT… etc… say something. Sell us on why you deserve to be coach in your 3rd year. Kind of like the annual Presidential address. May not mean much, but tell us why you deserve to be here and what your outlook is on the future.

Slight correction: Coach Odom will take questions on-air, live, tonight. I will pass all questions onto the sports information rep who will give to Coach Major upon his return.

Thanks.

Sweet. My question was going to be “can one of the assistants step in for Major tonight”

It will be interesting to hear about the program from a different perspective.

A “REAL” NINER fan?[/quote]

sado-masochist AND a “real” niner fan are one in the same. You are both correct.

Q: Coach Odom - Why should someone buy season tickets for next season?

A: So you don’t lose your priority ranking for when we start taking off and you have to beg to get tix for the Big Dance. (Man, I’m optimistic or delusional. :-\ )

Please send e-mail to the show at major49ershow@yahoo.com.

Thanks.

A: So you don’t lose your priority ranking for when we start taking off and you have to beg to get tix for the Big Dance. (Man, I’m optimistic or delusional. :-\ )[/quote]

Once again, both are great characteristics of a true Niner fan.

I have room for 2 more questions, but must be submitted before 4:45.
Thanks all.

Is this episode up on the Youtubes yet?

The Alan Major Show (3/12/12)