FINAL FOUR (1) HP49er v (6)UNCCTF NN.N POY 2008

FINAL FOUR (1) HP49er v (6)UNCCTF NN.N POY 2008
[SIZE=5][COLOR=green]Voting ends Friday[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Don’t forget this one!!

Controversy, anyone?

How could someone with UNCC in their username make it this far?

HP gets my vote.

[QUOTE=Fordy-Ninersh;318154]How could someone with UNCC in their username make it this far?[/QUOTE]
Well, “CharlotteTF” is a bit cumbersome. I suppose I could’ve gone “49erTF” but I didn’t like the look of it as much. I’m so freakin’ sorry my username isn’t up to your standards. :smile:

Oh, and I made it this far by being a great announcer, an awesome tuba player, a standup guy, and a decent scout of, shall we say, talent. For example:

Who told you you were a great announcer.
Is that a self proclomation?

Who told you you were a great announcer.

All of Niner Nation. Put down the Haterade.

[QUOTE=Fordy-Ninersh;318157]Who told you you were a great announcer.
Is that a self proclomation?[/QUOTE]
Well, I was mainly just promoting myself since that’s what people in the NNN POY tournament, you know, DO… but I don’t think I’m terrible by any stretch of the imagination. I’ve never heard any complaints.

Okay…an attempt at controversy maybe.

Well, "CharlotteTF" is a bit cumbersome. I suppose I could've gone "49erTF" but I didn't like the look of it as much. I'm so freakin' sorry my username isn't up to your standards. :smile:

Oh, and I made it this far by being a great announcer, an awesome tuba player, a standup guy, and a decent scout of, shall we say, talent. For example:

How original… that poster is on my wall, I’m looking at it now…

… you gotta try harder to impress me.

How original... that poster is on my wall, I'm looking at it now...

… you gotta try harder to impress me.

I could beat it, but I’d like to keep my account.

I could beat it, but I'd like to keep my account.
QFT!

[QUOTE=thelew1014;318261]How original… that poster is on my wall, I’m looking at it now…

… you gotta try harder to impress me.[/QUOTE]
The fact that it’s common doesn’t make it any less awesome. But, if you insist…

Don’t forget, voting ends [COLOR=green]FRIDAY.[/COLOR]

HP, you better be concerned. UNCCTF is closing in on you. You better loan
your campaign some more money or I see this thing going to the NNN convention!!!

[QUOTE=UNCCTF;318282]The fact that it’s common doesn’t make it any less awesome. But, if you insist…

[/QUOTE]

anyone up for a road trip to ohio state?

my vote is still up for Sale!

fishniner, my campaign will remain relatively silent and positive. However, UNCCTF knows that I can [B][U]and will[/U][/B] call on Coach Butler to aid me in taking Florida if we go to the convention without the needed delegates.

Jason, would this sway you?

Attaboy, HP! Now you are bringing out the big guns. I thought you were
gonna be silent. “Norm” speaks loudly and proudly!!!