Final Four: NNN POY 2008

We are down to the bitter almost end fellas. Each contender fought fiercely. Let’s recap shall we?

HP, as expected, pulled through in the First Region. No real suprise there.

Metro was a dominating force of the Sanford Region. Laying waste to many a formidable opponant.

UNCCTF, a six seed in the Scott Region, toppled the giant of Gill2003 in what will surely be a hotly contrested run off battle of the babe pictures.

Finally, Over40Niner was victorious in the Holshouser Region, beating ChevEE in what might have been the dullest competition yet.

In all rounds valiant posters lost and valiant posters prevailed. As NN.N matures the eventual top set becaomes a better and tighter group. I am pleased that thus far the battles have been kept free of personal attacks.

However, I must say that excepting the UNCCTF/Gill2003 battle this contest was woefully short on the hot babes. I expected better from all of you.

Next round will begin, appropriately, tomorrow as you all should be heading out to vote anyway. [B]The rounds will only last [COLOR=green]3 (three) days each[/COLOR]. Take note. [COLOR=green]Three (3) days.[/COLOR][/B]
[B][/B]

Excellent - I’m busy studying film for my next matchup.

Consider this my Friday afternoon shootaround for the public and press:

Finally, Over40Niner was victorious in the Holshouser Region, beating ChevEE in what might have been the dullest competition yet.
Dull huh???? There's a first. But many basketball fans also called the Kansas Jayhawks "dull" this past season, and we all know how that worked out.

But have no fear. I’ll make sure this next round gets a little “controversial”. :shades:

Dull huh???? There's a first. But many basketball fans also called the Kansas Jayhawks "dull" this past season, and we all know how that worked out.

But have no fear. I’ll make sure this next round gets a little “controversial”. :shades:

Thank you.

We are down to the bitter almost end fellas. Each contender fought fiercely. Let's recap shall we?

HP, as expected, pulled through in the First Region. No real suprise there.

Metro was a dominating force of the Sanford Region. Laying waste to many a formidable opponant.

UNCCTF, a six seed in the Scott Region, toppled the giant of Gill2003 in what will surely be a hotly contrested run off battle of the babe pictures.

In all rounds valiant posters lost and valiant posters prevailed. As NN.N matures the eventual top set becaomes a better and tighter group. I am pleased that thus far the battles have been kept free of personal attacks.

However, I must say that excepting the UNCCTF/Gill2003 battle this contest was woefully short on the hot babes. I expected better from all of you.

Next round will begin, appropriately, tomorrow as you all should be heading out to vote anyway. The rounds will only last [COLOR=green]3 (three) days each[/COLOR]. Take note. [COLOR=green]Three (3) days.[/COLOR]

What??? I put poll vault girl in my match up and you said you voted for NLP anyway. Are you Hillary Clinton with all of these false promises?

i vote the overtime method sucks balls

i vote the overtime method sucks balls
seconded. mine was WAY better. :tongue:

[QUOTE=CharlotteLacrosse16;318059]seconded. mine was WAY better. :tongue:[/QUOTE]

3rded!

N-I-T! N-I-T!

Four people selected the post a hot babe in the thread option and so far only UNCCTF has followed through. Clearly he is the only one who has integrity.

teagan pressley, one of my faves.

....................with all of these false promises?
Speaking of false promises, now's a good time to mention the big [B]NNN CELEBRATION WITH BOOZE AND STRIPPERS[/B], which will be [b]thrown by Over40NINER[/b] as a celebration of him winning the NNN POY.
Speaking of false promises, now's a good time to mention the big [B]NNN CELEBRATION WITH BOOZE AND STRIPPERS[/B], which will be [B]thrown by Over40NINER[/B] as a celebration of him winning the NNN POY.
who needs a ticker tape parade and a pep rally when you have booze and strippers?
who needs a ticker tape parade and a pep rally when you have booze and strippers?
Exactly.

I’ve listed the likely CELEBRATION EVENT that will take place for each of the FINAL 4 Participants.

Over40NINER – PARTY WITH BOOZE AND STRIPPERS

UNCCTF – free tuba lesson to all of NNN.

HP – Luncheon with BDD

Metro – demonstration by Uh-HUH guy on how to make signs to be held up at games

:shades:

Exactly.

I’ve listed the likely CELEBRATION EVENT that will take place for each of the FINAL 4 Participants.

Over40NINER – PARTY WITH BOOZE AND STRIPPERS

UNCCTF – free tuba lesson to all of NNN.

HP – Luncheon with BDD

Metro – demonstration by Uh-HUH guy on how to make signs to be held up at games

:shades:

great post. made my night.

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;318100]Exactly.

[B]Over40NINER[/B] – PARTY WITH BOOZE AND STRIPPERS

[B]UNCCTF[/B] – free tuba lesson to all of NNN.

[B]HP[/B] – Luncheon with BDD

[B]Metro[/B] – demonstration by Uh-HUH guy on how to make signs to be held up at games

:shades:[/QUOTE]
I’ll also throw in a history lecture on a topic of your choice, and a how-to on proper stadium announcing protocol.

did we ever elect a winner?

did we ever elect a winner?
I guess HP and me are co-NNN POYs since we were the last 2 standing. I understand KevinHarbin had to get married, so maybe he ran out of time.

Wow, what a bunch of losers we used have that made it to the Final 4.