Final Week of Work

Next week is my last week at my current job. I’m moving on to bigger and better pastures.

Any suggestions on how to first, not have the weeks drag on as though there is no end in sight. Secondly I of course need to make sure that I’m not forgotten. Anything? I’m open to suggestions.

Secondly I of course need to make sure that I'm not forgotten. Anything? I'm open to suggestions.

Swing across the office like Tarzan while wearing a green cape and bellowing loudly about how the Niners rule.

Swing across the office like Tarzan while wearing a green cape and bellowing loudly about how the Niners rule.
I'm not sure that's the best idea. Not for me and not for Niner credibility.

you could bring a stereo on your last day and blast Metallica or some equally badass music for the entire day. That’ll get them to remember you.

you could bring a stereo on your last day and blast Metallica or some equally badass music for the entire day. That'll get them to remember you.
Hmmm. I could do that without much difficulty. I've already got a 2.1 system hooked up in my office with my iPod attached.

Do you want to inflict stealthy pain and suffering or do you like these guys and just want to go out in style?

Go to a pet store and buy a few hundred live crickets, release them on your last day. Nithing quite beats criket chirping indoors.

Do you want to inflict stealthy pain and suffering or do you like these guys and just want to go out in style?
I like most of them. I just want to go out in style.

Get a keg and some strippers.

I would hire circus midgets with ponies and re-enact the kentucky derby.

Office Olympics

arrange a steel cage match in the middle of the office between a gorilla and a grizzly bear (my money is on the bear). That would be one hell of a last day.

Office Olympics

perfect.
or, sticking with the office theme, you could dress up in a gigantic sumo suit and have one of your co-workers do the same and wrestle each other during lunch.

…or put someone’s stapler in jello :]

I'm moving on to [b]bigger and better pastures[/b].
What kind of job do you have that requires you to work in a pasture?
What kind of job do you have that requires you to work in a pasture?
Figure of speech brother.

He’s training horses.

...or put someone's stapler in jello :]

classic.

[QUOTE=kissmekait20;318047]…or put someone’s stapler in jello :][/QUOTE]
I love this woman!