Finally, a forum that my employer isn't blocking

Hopefully I’ll be around much more now that I can actually see this site from work. Although I’m sure at some point they will block it too. :frowning:

Anyways, I’m here.

Do they block the IP address too?

[i]Originally posted by NinerAdvocate[/i]@Jun 22 2004, 07:05 AM [b] Do they block the IP address too? [/b]
That's a nice option if they don't. That's the only way I could access TBR from work..

yeah but Larry is mirroring that site under its IP address. If you IP to this one, you get kicked as soon as you hit any links cause they all go back to our DNS server.

Yes, they block IP addresses too. I cannot access TBR and haven’t been able to for months. I used to use the IP address but it suddenly was blocked one day and I haven’t been able to get around it since.

I could get to C-USA talk, sort of, using the IP but there were so many links that wouldn’t resolve that it was useless trying to use the site, and when I tried to post, the URL would resolve and I’d get blocked. :frowning:

Well, just enjoy it while it lasts, I guess. :slight_smile:

I don’t have any problems with this site (yet) but I did hit the firewall message the other day when I tried to reply to a Private Message on here. Wasn’t any profanity so I’m not sure why it blocked my reply and nothing else. Odd…

Hi NormanNiner! Come on up here and visit, the pool staff is more outstanding than usual. Plus we made it mandatory for them to wear “official” gear while on duty this summer.

[i]Originally posted by HP49er[/i]@Jun 22 2004, 01:51 PM [b] Hi NormanNiner! Come on up here and visit, the pool staff is more outstanding than usual. Plus we made it mandatory for them to wear "official" gear while on duty this summer. [/b]
Hey William,

I know I’ve been a bit of a ghost lately but it wasn’t by choice.