Finger to Transfer

This one surprised me - Ishod Finger to enter transfer protocolā€¦ Seems odd with Benny leaving.

surprises me too. I wonder if the culture Healy is building attracts a certain kind of ā€œpersonalityā€? ClubLit might not suit everybody.

Was not on scholarship, and was likely expecting the be the second back behind McAllister before Harbison decided to transfer in. Oh well. I liked him a lot, but weā€™ll be alright.

My guess as well. He saw himself being third on the depth chart again and thought heā€™d see if he could go somewhere and get a schollie. Selfishly, Iā€™d love to see him end up at William & Mary. He could do extremely well there, I think.

Yeah. Seems to be a good kid, hard worker, and expected a schollie and realized it wasnā€™t coming. Good luck to him in his endeavors at his future school. (Unless somehow his future school plays us. Unlikely, though.)

Not surprised, more than likely would be third on the depth chart. Best luck to the young man, solid player.

He may not have even been third on depth chart with a couple of RS we had this year, plus Smalls has talent if he can put everything together.

who redshirted at RB besides small.

Jamel Brown

Welp - this did not work for him.

Too bad, would have been nice to be able to say ā€œgive them the Fingerā€ and ā€œgive them the Byrdā€ in the same game.

Ishod Byarm appreciation post.

He rushed for a career-high 148 yards on a career-high 30 carries pic.twitter.com/54h1T9uU71

ā€” Bryant Football (@BryantUFootball) November 9, 2022
1 Like

I hope I didnā€™t accidentally flag this, but sorry if did. We should give the finger; let the finger fly