Finish Line/Niner Gear

Finish Line at Carolina Place Mall has a nice hooded sweatshirt with CHARLOTTE across the front and the logo underneath. Only one Problemā€¦LIME GREEN sweatshirt.

I give up!!

I have a lime green windbreaker pullover with ā€˜UNC CHARLOTTEā€™ on the front and the 49ers pick logo embroidered on the sleeve. I got that from Finish Line at Concord Mills for $14.99. I love that thing.

[i]Originally posted by UNCCTF[/i]@Oct 30 2004, 05:00 PM [b] I have a lime green windbreaker pullover with 'UNC CHARLOTTE' on the front and the 49ers pick logo embroidered on the sleeve. I got that from Finish Line at Concord Mills for $14.99. I love that thing. [/b]
Maybe you should go buy yourself that lime green hooded sweatshirt too.

B)

UNCCTFā€¦ always the stylemaster. :lol:

Lime Green is a terrible color!! Donā€™t buy Sounthern Pinesā€¦

[b]Finish Line at Carolina Place Mall has a nice hooded sweatshirt with CHARLOTTE across the front and the logo underneath. Only one Problem.....LIME GREEN sweatshirt.

I give up!![/b]

I work part-time at the Finish Line at Carolina Place at night. I havenā€™t seen those sweatshirts. They must have just gotten them in this weekend. We also T-shirts that are good looking but of course they had to screw them up putting ā€œUNCā€ in the Charlotte logo.

Exactly N1ner!! I saw the forty niners shirts too. The gray one is nice, but there is also another color that is terrible!! It is like a tan color. I didnā€™t buy because of the UNC in the logo. You should speak up to the people who order this trash!

at leats Finish Line has something. i worked at Omega Sports at both the Arboretum and Huntersville locations, and neither of them ever carried any 49ers gear. You better believe I voiced my opinion on that matter

I worked this past Friday and we donā€™t have any lime green hoodies. Are you sure it was at the Finish Line? Last winter we had some pretty cool hoodies. All they had was the word Charlotte on the front. One was gray with green letters and the other was green with gold letters, I believe.

Sorry guys it is CHAMPS in Carolina Place Mall.