Fire Judy Rose Website

You’re right. And the underlying premise to this course of action is accepting responsibility. She only accepts responsibility for things that she perceives as making her look good (see football) and denies liability for things that make her look bad (see Lutz extension, Major debacle, stunted 49er club growth, etc etc etc x1000).

Site is blocked at work. Please expound.[/quote]falsely accused of doing drugs. He denied it. Judy called him a liar. It was finally found out an intern that shouldn’t have been in charge if matching up the positive sample with the offender anyway made a mistake. Judy never apologized after being an asshole.[/quote]

Mistakes like this happen, but Judy’s response and failure to give a public apology are inexcusable.

I wonder if she would have had the same reaction if it was a women’s basketball player instead of a baseball player.[/quote] The offending player in that case would have let her down in a sport she cares about. So, yes. We tend to be more disappointed when our favorites let us down.

I’m assuming that positive drug tests are relatively rare. Owing to the serious consequences of them, I’d say a reasonable procedure would be to automatically double check before confronting the player. If you’ve ever been wrongly accused, you know what I’m talking about.

Site is blocked at work. Please expound.[/quote]falsely accused of doing drugs. He denied it. Judy called him a liar. It was finally found out an intern that shouldn’t have been in charge if matching up the positive sample with the offender anyway made a mistake. Judy never apologized after being an asshole.[/quote]

Mistakes like this happen, but Judy’s response and failure to give a public apology are inexcusable.

I wonder if she would have had the same reaction if it was a women’s basketball player instead of a baseball player.[/quote] The offending player in that case would have let her down in a sport she cares about. So, yes. We tend to be more disappointed when our favorites let us down.

I’m assuming that positive drug tests are relatively rare. Owing to the serious consequences of them, I’d say a reasonable procedure would be to automatically double check before confronting the player. If you’ve ever been wrongly accused, you know what I’m talking about.[/quote]

Yep. As surprising as it may seem, I’ve been wrongly accused of being an asshole on more than one occasion.

Nothing is EVER Judys fault. She doesn’t apologize because she never takes the blame for anything. It is always someone else’s fault when things go bad and she always takes credit when things go good. She exhibits some of the worst characteristics of a leader.

Hmmmm Sounds familiar. Like someone who presides over a country similar to ours.

We need to somehow get this to teh Whales.

Also- Is there any way to add a share function to the site like to twitter of facebook?

Sharing feature has been added.

Why would Judy even confront a player about a drug test? That’s what coaches are for. Judy would talk to the Coach about it. The coach would go from there to the player. Anyone that’s ever screwed up on my team, our Sr. Mgr. talks to our direct Mgr., & our direct Mgr. talks to the person involved.

Gives her an opportunity to let everyone know she wears the pants(uits).

This. Makes no sense.

Sharing feature has been added.[/quote]

Good stuff… Thanks dood

Nice work fellas, but is it too late to edit the t-shirts?

Either make the text all caps or all lowercase.

Whoever designed that font should be taken to a zoo and thrown into the sloth enclosure.

[quote=“ZombieLew, post:33, topic:31110”]Nice work fellas, but is it too late to edit the t-shirts?

Either make the text all caps or all lowercase.

Whoever designed that font should be taken to a zoo and thrown into the sloth enclosure.[/quote]

clt would like a sleeveless shirt option

I’m from clayton proposes a bon fire of rozes tomorrow

AustinNiner, it’s called the chain of command. In business and military. Your direct Mgr. talks to you about your wrong doing. Your several levels higher Mgr. wouldn’t address your performance with you directly.

Yes, that’s why what happened makes no sense. The coach should have been the one.