Fire Judy Rose Website

Let’s do this.

http://firejudyrose.com

:smiley: Bravo

Damn! Judy got to Wells Fargo. The site is blocked.

#badfans

Signed

signed.

Signed and chipped in $20 of “FANTASY DOLLARS” to help spread the word. I’m sick of this s***.

Signed

clt asks if Lutz has signed yet?

Great site.

#firejudyrose

I wonder what the school’s response to this will be, or if they might possibly ignore it.

Did you guys see Justin Wilson’s paragraph on the signature page??? Wow. This thing may be worse than we thought.

I guarantee one of the U’s lawyers woke up to an email this morning that read:

YOU CALL UP DAGGUM AL GORE AND GET THE INTERNET SHUT DOWN RIGHT NOW!!! ONCE YOU GET THE INTERNET TURNED OFF, GET READY TO SUE JUSTIN WILSON FOR DERN SLANDER! THIS IS WAR, GOSH DANGIT!

Site is blocked at work. Please expound.

Site is blocked at work. Please expound.[/quote]falsely accused of doing drugs. He denied it. Judy called him a liar. It was finally found out an intern that shouldn’t have been in charge if matching up the positive sample with the offender anyway made a mistake. Judy never apologized after being an asshole.

Who’s Justin Wilson? Sorry for my duhness.

Baseball player from about ten years ago.

The mistake I can see happening. If you’ve been in any type of managerial role, you have to put out fires like this daily. The professional way to deal with it would be to take corrective action and to apologize to the offended player, explaining what changes had been made to ensure no repeat occurrences.

This…

Also… I had a boss give me some great advice once… I remembered it word for word… “If you are ever afforded the opportunity to smother a fire, don’t opt to throw gasoline on it. They will both burn out either way, but the latter option leaves the most clean up”… I got this speech after very publically crucifying someone over a mistake… a mistake I found out the next day wasn’t actually a mistake. My boss was correct in making me cook my own crow and eat it in front of everyone- lesson learned.

Site is blocked at work. Please expound.[/quote]falsely accused of doing drugs. He denied it. Judy called him a liar. It was finally found out an intern that shouldn’t have been in charge if matching up the positive sample with the offender anyway made a mistake. Judy never apologized after being an asshole.[/quote]

Mistakes like this happen, but Judy’s response and failure to give a public apology are inexcusable.

I wonder if she would have had the same reaction if it was a women’s basketball player instead of a baseball player.