Fire Lutz

ninerdad - the coach takes the credit when we win and the blame when we fail. It’s never fair on either extreme, but you’re really not going to win the argument that we can’t recruit in the A10. Too many other programs in the league get great athletes/good players.

Ricky Harris and Terrell Vinson could probably start for us. UMass is awful this year.

[quote=“ninerdad101, post:20, topic:22320”]I promise Lutz is not the problem…I will say this again for you idiots on here…THE A10 SUCKS, HAS ALWAYS SUCKED, and WILL ALWAYS SUCK…YOU WILL NEVER GET THE CALIBER OF ATHELTES NEEDED HERE AS LONG AS YOU ARE IN THE A10…
So for all of you complainers why dont you stand up and open your mouths instead of hiding behind a “message board” what a bunch of losers you are…Minutes after losing, your on here crying…If we win, Lutz is God again…Grow up…Lutz is the best thing Charlotte could ever wish to have…You guys will be saying the same stupid sht if someone else is in here coaching bball and even when the football team sucks for years upon years…no true alumni that gives money, bunch of fake wanna b’s that talk a great game but when it comes to putting $$ into the programs none step up…I wish/hope lutz does tell Charlotte to kiss his a** and walks away…see how great that would be…Hey LUtz, State is hiring…get away from this rinky dinky program and get with the big boys in the ACC…screw Charlotte fans…fareweather shtheads…[/quote]

Yup. I’m hiding behind my message board.

I’d be happy to introduce myself if you’d like.

[quote=“ninerdad101, post:20, topic:22320”]I promise Lutz is not the problem…I will say this again for you idiots on here…THE A10 SUCKS, HAS ALWAYS SUCKED, and WILL ALWAYS SUCK…YOU WILL NEVER GET THE CALIBER OF ATHELTES NEEDED HERE AS LONG AS YOU ARE IN THE A10…
So for all of you complainers why dont you stand up and open your mouths instead of hiding behind a “message board” what a bunch of losers you are…Minutes after losing, your on here crying…If we win, Lutz is God again…Grow up…Lutz is the best thing Charlotte could ever wish to have…You guys will be saying the same stupid sht if someone else is in here coaching bball and even when the football team sucks for years upon years…no true alumni that gives money, bunch of fake wanna b’s that talk a great game but when it comes to putting $$ into the programs none step up…I wish/hope lutz does tell Charlotte to kiss his a** and walks away…see how great that would be…Hey LUtz, State is hiring…get away from this rinky dinky program and get with the big boys in the ACC…screw Charlotte fans…fareweather shtheads…[/quote]

I take it you’re content with the collapse, and look forward to many more years of the same?

…And why would somebody as reasonable as yourself think State would take Lutz after a season like this one? They didn’t even want him a few years back before he ruined his reputation.

Hey Lew…talk is cheap…step up and front the money to get lutz fired…Hahahahahahaha…what a joke…

So for all of you complainers why dont you stand up and open your mouths instead of hiding behind a “message board” what a bunch of losers you are…Minutes after losing, your on here crying…If we win, Lutz is God again…Grow up…Lutz is the best thing Charlotte could ever wish to have…You guys will be saying the same stupid sht if someone else is in here coaching bball and even when the football team sucks for years upon years…no true alumni that gives money, bunch of fake wanna b’s that talk a great game but when it comes to putting $$ into the programs none step up…I wish/hope lutz does tell Charlotte to kiss his a** and walks away…see how great that would be…Hey LUtz, State is hiring…get away from this rinky dinky program and get with the big boys in the ACC…screw Charlotte fans…fareweather shtheads…[/quote]Ace? Is that you? Surely you can’t be serious about leaving the A10. It’s the best non-BCS league there is. Surely you can’t be serious about Bobby going to State. Please tell me your post was made in total sarcasm.

If I win the Lottery, he’ll be gone. Then I’ll pay whatever it takes to get someone in here who can actually run offensive sets rather than junk offenses that have 3 guys standing around and one guy dribbling into 2-3 guys, while another one rolls for a 3 in the corner. Also not to mention, a guy who actually sticks with a defensive philosophy instead of running 40 different defenses in a game when it would be much easier to teach one defense and become really good at it. Not to mention, to recruit guys who would fit well in that defense.

I’m a fucking student assfuck, I hardly cover my tuition and epenses every year.

fuck you.

Bobby Lutz would be out of NC State after 1 season. If they are going to fire a guy who took them to plenty of Tournament Appearances and a sweet 16, Lutz wouldn’t stand a chance after he puts up a 10 win season.

Yeah, comparing Lutz next to Sendek is not pretty.

It’s kind of depressing to re-read some of the sarcastic posts made earlier in this thread in the midst of the win streak.

How much do we need to contribute to make a difference, and where would I send the check?

I wish/hope lutz does tell Charlotte to kiss his a** and walks away…see how great that would be…Hey LUtz, State is hiring…get away from this rinky dinky program and get with the big boys in the ACC…screw Charlotte fans…fareweather sh*theads…[/quote]

Remember all those atletes Tulane, Southern Miss, East Carolina, TCU, and South Florida had?

You are the definition of a fairweather fan.

[quote=“9erken, post:29, topic:22320”]Yeah, comparing Lutz next to Sendek is not pretty.[/quote]I think that comparison took place in March of 2005. Sendek made some great adjustments at the half. We did not. Then we failed to adjust to State’s adjustments in the 2nd half. UGLY finish.

TO NINERDAD: If the A10 is the entire root of the problem, and brings in nothing but garbage talent, etc. etc…and Lutz is such a WONDERFUL godsend of a coach (which is in a nutshell what you’ve been saying), then answer me this:

Why isn’t our godsend of a coach, who’s so “above” this “terrible league” absolutely kicking the dogshit out of all the other “garbage teams.” I mean, if what you’re saying is true about the league, then everybody’s working with the same garbage talent in the same second-rate league. So then, shouldn’t a far superior coach be the one deciding factor in a team’s success?

I’m just using your own logic here.

Get a clue, fucktard.

Anyway. As much as it pains me to finally admit it, I’m finding myself firmly in the “Bobby should go” camp as well. Yeah, I hate it for a guy who truly seems to love his school and is a certified class act, but it is what it is. I would certainly wish him well WHEREVER he may go, but I do feel like it is indeed time for either Charlotte or Bobby to move on, however you want to look at it.

[quote=“49erDrummer, post:33, topic:22320”]TO NINERDAD: If the A10 is the entire root of the problem, and brings in nothing but garbage talent, etc. etc…and Lutz is such a WONDERFUL godsend of a coach (which is in a nutshell what you’ve been saying), then answer me this:

Why isn’t our godsend of a coach, who’s so “above” this “terrible league” absolutely kicking the dogshit out of all the other “garbage teams.” I mean, if what you’re saying is true about the league, then everybody’s working with the same garbage talent in the same second-rate league. So then, shouldn’t a far superior coach be the one deciding factor in a team’s success?

I’m just using your own logic here.

Get a clue, fucktard.

Anyway. As much as it pains me to finally admit it, I’m finding myself firmly in the “Bobby should go” camp as well. Yeah, I hate it for a guy who truly seems to love his school and is a certified class act, but it is what it is. I would certainly wish him well WHEREVER he may go, but I do feel like it is indeed time for either Charlotte or Bobby to move on, however you want to look at it.[/quote]

Time to change your sig…

Wonder if Ninerdad is a troll or a student’s parent. If you want your baby coddled, put them in private school.

I am an alum that donates $$ and has been a season ticket holder since 2003. I am also friends w/ many ol school guys that are some of the TOP donors…BUDDY!!! I know these guys strictly from being a lyal NINER supporter (Not Lutz supporter). Everyone’s in agreement and has been for years, LUTZ HAS TO GO…

Get your head outa ur @** and wake up!!!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1053596968#!/group.php?gid=349368183217&ref=mf

Feel free to sound off where everyone is in agreement!!!

bump