Fire Major's Replacement

Next year will be the year, just look at the players coming in

I havenā€™t been to a game yet and wonā€™t be back till she is gone.

His hairline is terrible. Whatā€™s the deal with that!

I want to be the 1st to say fire Majorā€™s replacement to the Infinite Power!

We already did mustache and hairline. Whatā€™s next? Epic beard? Chest hair?

Fire Majorā€™s Replacement will be Nikki Sixx, hence why the Crew just announced their farewell tour.

We already did mustache and hairline. Whatā€™s next? Epic beard? Chest hair?[/quote]Letā€™s not go all ODU and get a drunk.

I canā€™t believe he left us for Rutgersā€¦ Look at all the nice stuff we said and didā€¦ Ungrateful BASTARD.

2002?

2002?[/quote]

We are thankful for that :stuck_out_tongue:

Major is the only head basketball coach at the school in over 20 years who really deserves getting the boot. Itā€™s not his fault though, he was just in over his head because he had never been a head coach. Hiring someone without him having been a head coach is like getting a pig in a poke or a box of chocolates if you like.

Bald is beautiful. Major could improve his appearance with a razor. I just canā€™t look at him without wondering if he just likes to stick it in your face as he chuckles beneath his breath. Itā€™s analogous to a man with a beard only on one cheek, and most people would shave that cheek unless they wanted a reaction.

o geez. lutz is gone. get over it. he deserved to get fired and so does major.

o geez. lutz is gone. get over it. he deserved to get fired and so does major.[/quote]This.

I still have a difficult time comprehending why any true 49er fan could defend Major.

I havenā€™t seen anyone do so in awhile.

AD said new expectations at Majors firing presser were stay in top 200rpi and speak to media post gm

Why is new guy 320rpi and in fetal position at mic? And gets extension.

At this rate he will only win 22 games. If he cant do better than that with the talent he inhereted thereā€™s no way he should be here a second year.

We have noticed you seem to have a little comprehension problem.

clt says to fire clt.

Gimmick poster. Not humble.