Fire Major's Replacement

Or 5th

Weā€™re all beating the hell out of the FIRE MAJOR drums, but there is no beating of anyoneā€™s drum for a good, realistic, attainable replacement. Donā€™t look at me. I have NO idea on this, but if we want AM gone, who do we want, could get to replace him and it be a real improvement. Seriously.
(I know some of you will not resist the idea of making as many joking suggestions on this as your beer/pot-fogged brains can come up with.)

Or 5th[/quote]You do realize this is a joke thread about a coach that doesnā€™t exist yet, right?

Or 5th[/quote]You do realize this is a joke thread about a coach that doesnā€™t exist yet, right?[/quote]

Of course. Iā€™ll start a new thread so the addled wonā€™t be confused, or like you, think I am.

I think weā€™re all missing a key element here.

If we fire Majorā€™s replacementā€¦and thatā€™s a big ā€œifā€ā€¦

Who do we get as a replacement for the replacement? I mean, should we bring in somebody to do the research and put together a list of candidates? Who could we realistically get? I donā€™t know about you guys, but I donā€™t have the money in my pocket to shell out some big-name coachā€™s salary. Our donors need to all pony up, or weā€™re gonna be stuck with some no-name assistant from a Big 10 school.

clt says we should hire a small scratch golfer with a moustache.

Iā€™d be happy with that hire right now and I think most of the fan base would be too.

there was an article in usa today about pearl. he said he would like to coach again but he doesnt need to. he doesnt care about conference and said he was already contacted by one school.

This guy is so bad I would take Major back in a second!

clt thinks we should rehire major. He was calm and never let his emotions get out of control.

If only lebo will let him out of his assistant coach job at duke.

[quote=ā€œcltniners, post:50, topic:28643ā€]clt thinks we should rehire major. He was calm and never let his emotions get out of control.

If only lebo will let him out of his assistant coach job at duke.[/quote]

We couldnt afford Majorā€¦

ā€¦ not with what we still owe the last guy on his recently extended contract.

If we brought Major back after firing him it would be like getting him for free.