Fire Ron Sanchez

I hope we end up with 5 conference wins this season to keep his streak of rotating 5 and 10 conference win seasons going. That conference winning percentage is straight dookie.

2 Likes

Having a 33% or lower conference win percentage every other year is unacceptable with our level of competition.

3 Likes

That alone is enough to justify making a change

1 Like

Billy Tubbs is my all time favorite and delivered
My favorite quote ā€œDont get mad, get betterā€!

1 Like

haha-----yeah, I guess so-----1-0 with Utah and probably a good record against us at SLU.

1 Like

Nice when local media has us as a concern.

3 Likes

Should not these be under fire Sanchez? Good listen. Fire Sanchez!

It was about football and basketball so figured this was best place.

It was good

Better tell the Biffanator !

Biff ainā€™t worried about Sanchez. I am sure he is worrying about nothing beyond building his football team, and maybe those corrupt, blood thirsty, SEC and ACC friendly NCAA investigators; like the ones threatening his friend Jim. If anything, Sanchez is empowering Biff by proxy. Biff is undefeated right now, his team is looking sharp and working hard, his team has an exciting social media presence and he is wheeling and dealing; like HBO! What is Sanchez doing? The polar opposite!

Heā€™s spending our money !

1 Like

I found Ronā€™s dream job coaching HS basketball in Oklahoma. No shot clock!

Yā€™all please stop talking bad about Ron. We need his next job to pay him well. Donā€™t bring down the price of his stock

2 Likes

A fondness for the four corners offense is about the only thing Ron & Dean Smith have in common

3 Likes

That is pretty crazy, out of the games left, Iā€™d say the home game against Western Kentucky is the only one Iā€™d pencil in as a should win, every game on the road I expect us to lose and I donā€™t see us beating North Texas or UAB. The second half of that FAU game was pathetic, almost wonder if the players are done with the season alsoā€¦

2 Likes

Yeah they did look like they didnā€™t want to be there in the second half. I would hope Sanchez can win more than 1 of the remaining games but we have gone 2-7 over the past 9 so we will have to start playing a lot better to get much more than 1 win. And if the team has checked out that will be hard to do.

In the FAU game, our guys were busting their asses in the first half to eke out a one point lead.
With a short bench, that level of effort is very hard to sustain over 40 minutes. They didnā€™t "check outā€™. They were exhausted.

4 Likes

Maybe ā€œlooked like they didnā€™t want to be thereā€ was the wrong way to say that, but If we were that exhausted after one half of basketball we really do have a strength & conditioning problem.

1 Like

Took two people to the game that hadnā€™t watched them at all this season. First comment they made was ā€œdo our guys workout?ā€ They noted it looked like we didnā€™t have any athletes compared to FAU.

1 Like