Fire Ron Sanchez

This. Our conditioning has sucked since we fired Major. major and Lutz players looked like chiseled athletes. Price and Sanchez players simply look like they’re in shape.

1 Like

I sit right behind the bench and it looks like a couple of our guys have checked out to me. Just basing this on what I see and what I have experienced

Did you mean “checked out”?

Yes. My bad

Actually thats very meaningful. Ive spent a lot of time close to basketball in the past. It can’t always be explained, you can just tell.

1 Like

Ok. You guys are correct. The first half of that game we had a good attitude and something mysteriously happened at halftime and we suddenly didn’t give a shit anymore. Makes sense when you explain it that way.

Sanchez has criticized the team for their effort lagging when they don’t make shots.

Nice Avatar. Good to see it back.

Sanchez is what I thought. The ship is sinking. The thought that Mike Hill doesn’t have the resources to replace Sanchez is ridiculous. It’s want-to and acknowledging two of his biggest coaching hires were failures. If we didn’t have the cash, we could just take funds from the Dubois Medical School.

When you play a style that requires you to bust your ass and everything to go perfect for you to stay in games it makes it very hard to stay interested when things start to go wrong. A 6-10 point run by the opposition is almost a death sentence with our offense.

2 Likes

Speaking of halftime, at the game before, the team didn’t come out for the second half until about one minute left in the break. Last game they only had about four minutes to spare warming up. What’s up with that?

I suspect an ass chewing in both cases.

Multiple people have suggested that Sanchez is an entirely different person when he isn’t facing the public.

1 Like

That sounds like fun.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CodMCFvAJjk/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1 Like

Ok…I’ll be the shmuck.

WTF was that!?!?

She might be smart and know everything about everything but that had the intensity of a middle school PE class.

Compare that strength and conditioning video to the football team…says a lot.
How do you workout with no emotion…no energy…no intensity…no passion…they look like they are at recess.

If THAT’s how they workout…no wonder they are soft…mentally and physically.

Need a real S&C coach (probably more than we need a new Head Coach…I feel sorry for Sanchez now) not…whatever that was.

5 Likes

I can’t make her a point of emphasis, but I understand you. Ron Sanchez is the cause of this culture. The champion Detroit Pistons were all about defense and they were feared. Sanchez acts like his team is all about defense, but they are not feared. Their workout video shows the going through the motions.

1 Like

Cant blame Morgan for that, blame RS.
The players are only required to do the minimum and they have to get on her program by their own choice.
Only a few have gone on their own and bought into a real work out to better themselves.

She can still put forth max effort and push our players to get stronger

1 Like

That little snippet was less intense that what you see at the local Y.

1 Like

Emphasis on snippet.

Definitely helps explains part of the issue