Fire Ron Sanchez

The packline defense works great except for the times it doesn’t.

I did not watch the game. Did Virginia have a time out available when they threw the ball away?

Yes, they had one left.

Our brand of hoops cannot get to a tournament without pay for play admission

1 Like

Iona up 2 over UConn at halftime.

Fire Sanchez

Hire Rick

Well with 3 minutes to play he is down 20 points so does that equate to his hiring?

You are right. Stay the course. Sanchez forever

Did not, again say retain Sanchez. Man, you really need control your hatred.

You right. We should all love Sanchez. Sanchez forever

UCON was ranked #1 or at least 2 in the AP polls mid season, right? Do you think Sanchez would ever be up on UCON at halftime, much less in the NCAA tournament?

No. I don’t. We get to watch Rick Roll next season, aghast, from a far. Fire Sanchez

FDU won 4 games last year.

This year they beat a #1 seed.

Pillars.

am gig GIF by Texas A&M University

We are such a fucking joke.

Ron just needs a 6th year. Be patient everyone!!! Sheeesh!

clt says ron is watching the tourney and clapping when the shot clock gets below 10

2 Likes

I hope Mike Hill is growing a thick skin because he is going to be catching hell in a lot of directions by rolling Sanchez out for a sixth season.

1 Like

I have been patient but don’t understand this decision at all. I hope Ron proves me wrong but I have seen nothing that shows me season 6 is a good decision. Love the players but that system is just broken.

2 Likes

Iona gets blown out, fire Rick, hire Ron back.

Rick is a hall of fame lock.

Ron will never be a head coach in d1 again after he bombs yet again next season.

I have been traveling on business, what the hell happened? pls tell me Mike H didn’t give Sanchez a “vote of confidence”.