First Family of Hoops ?

Someone working at the Qdoba's on Park Rd. once claimed to be his cousin. That has to be worth something, right?

Well, I mean, most of his family is in DC I am assuming. But yeah, that’s definitely worth something.

How about the Barry family?

How about the Barry family?

I mentioned them about two minutes ago.

[QUOTE=JoeSixPack;385997]If anyone would have clicked on the link and READ THE STORY, they would see this is an overblown media hype issue and nothing against Stephen Curry.[/QUOTE]
Pure hype only for the ESPN BracketBuster games. And as it turned out… it was over-HYPE.

[SIZE=2][B][COLOR=Red]Liberty 56[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Blue]Old Dominion 80[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]Seth Curry - 36 Minutes, 9-21 FGs, 4-12 3FGs, 2-2 FTs, 6 Reb, 1 Ast, 3 TOs, 1 Stl, 1 Blk, 2 PFs, 24 Points[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][B][COLOR=Blue]Butler 75[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Red]Davidson 63[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]Stephen (pronunced STEFF-en) Curry - 37 minutes, 6-23 FGs, 2-13 3FGs, 6-8 FTs, 5 Reb, 6 Ast, 7 TOs, 2 Stl, 0 Blk, 4 PFs, 20 Points[/SIZE]

No love coming from the Associated Press reporter at the Butler-Davidson contest.

A gentle slap…

[QUOTE]The teams’ recent struggles took some of the luster off what was billed as the premier made-for-TV matchup of ESPN’s BracketBusters series. Curry’s woes prevented any second-half suspense.[/QUOTE]
And without the Kool-aid, the hard truth…

[QUOTE]The young Bulldogs, who start three freshmen and a sophomore, forced 19 turnovers in the charged atmosphere of sold-out Belk Arena, where fans wore white T-shirts and waved white towels—but had little to cheer.

Andrew Lovedale added 15 points for Davidson, which has lost three straight at home following a 27-game winning streak. It leaves Curry and Davidson with the probable prospect of having to win the Southern Conference tournament to have a chance to repeat last year’s NCAA run to the final eight.[/QUOTE]

Link: [URL=http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/recap?gid=200902210156][B][U]No. 21 Butler beats Davidson 75-63[/U][/B][/URL]

Can’t stand to listen to Stephen Smith (why insist on using the A.?) and can’t stand to read anything he writes. Amazing to me he still has a job. I have never heard anyone say anything positive about him. He is terrible.

As for Curry, like him hate Davidson. Hope they miss the NCAA this year. They should unless they win the SoCon.

If anyone would have clicked on the link and [B]READ THE STORY[/B], they would see this is an overblown media hype issue and nothing against Stephen Curry.
Well........ We've never had any discussions involving overblown media hypes. That's somethin new to us.

I think most of Curry’s hate should go to the media, not necessarily him. ESPN is in love with him this year.