First half thoughts-

We shot the ball pretty well, 44% while St Joes shot only 26%. Rebouding narrowed as the half went on, we’re outrebounding them by 1. St Joes missed 6 free throws also.

Harris is proving again that he was a HUGE snub by the ALL conference teams. 9 points, 6 assists ( 2 to’s) and 1 steal

Biggest stat is we’re up by 7. Another strong half and we could pull the upset. Long way to go, but it’s good to be up so far. Keep it up Niners! As someone who has been so disappointed throughout the year, I am happy so far with our effort and being up at the half has to be good for our confidence since we’ve struggled on the road.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO FIND THE LIVE VIDEO FEED? I CAN’T FIND IT ON CHANNELSURFING OR CBS COLLEGE SPORTS.
THANKS

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO FIND THE LIVE VIDEO FEED? I CAN'T FIND IT ON CHANNELSURFING OR CBS COLLEGE SPORTS. THANKS

First, there’s a button called Caps Lock on your keyboard, please press it.

2nd, the only feed is a pay feed for $8.

audio feed

http://secure.stretchinternet.com/demo/games.php?user=charlotte&o=cal_stamp&sd=today

Oh so sorry for using all capital letters. If it is not too much trouble, could you kindly tell me how to access the $8 feed?

Oh so sorry for using all capital letters. If it is not too much trouble, could you kindly tell me how to access the $8 feed?

Charlie, try to ignore the Typing Nazi’s. I couldn’t find the $8 feed either, so if anyone could post it that’d be awesome.

Is this a trick question? I accessed the $8 feed by paying $8. To find the link I clicked 'Watch' on charlotte49ers.com and followed the prompts.

Game told the story of the year, one strong half followed by a mediocre 2nd half. Never thought I would see 20 losses in a Niner season. Especially the year after winning 20 games. Marks year 4 of no NCAA big. I am starting to wonder how high that streak will go. Good effort Harris, all year he fought and played hard. Mack came on strong in the A-10 and Coley made every game worth watching.

Finally. It’s over. Can next year possibly be any worse?

Finally. It's over. Can next year possibly be any worse?

great…you just jinxed us…:lol:

[QUOTE=Ruckus42;391070]Finally. It’s over. Can next year possibly be any worse?[/QUOTE]
No. Actually, this was the season I thought we’d have last year. I will go ahead and predict a winning, upper division season in 2009-10. Not saying NCAAs, but something much better than what transpired in 08-09. Thank God it’s finally over!

[QUOTE=run49er;391098]No. Actually, this was the season I thought we’d have last year. I will go ahead and predict a winning, upper division season in 2009-10. Not saying NCAAs, but something much better than what transpired in 08-09. Thank God it’s finally over![/QUOTE]

That cant be hard to predict… :tongue: