First Region Regional (11)moss2k v (3)chisox17 NN.N POY 2008

First Region Regional (11)moss2k v (3)chisox17 NN.N POY 2008
Discuss then vote. Voting ends Wednesday.

Moss is my boy. We go wayy back. I remember back in the glory days of ticket campouts, camping out with Moss, NLP, and Powerbait, those were some great times. Moss always had plenty of liquor on hand, and was always good for a “nugget” joke. Moss is a good friend and worthy opponent, but I don’t know if he has a defensive plan for my starting lineup of Dwiggins, Henry Williams, Leemire, Demon, and Jobey.

This is like if Bobby Lutz and Benny Moss got matched up against each other in the tourney.

i vote chisox because he always gave the pep band shout outs before the games start.

oh man. epic battle is epic. i think i’m going to do the best out of 10000000000000000001 coin tosses to decide and hopefully the bracket will not be over by the time i figure it out.

Nugget and Scat vs Skody.

This is what basketball posting is all about.

Nugget and Scat vs Skody.

This is what basketball posting is all about.

Nugget and Inlet jokes are hard to compete with, but fortunately for me Henry Williams is 6 for 7 from three, and Dwiggins has only turned the ball over 16 times. Leemire is holding his own down low at center.

I can’t vote.

I’m channeling the ghost of Harry Carrey…LETS GET SOME VOTES!!! Chisox is a good friend and a quality opponent but my team of Carlos Williams, Matas, Coleman, Largent and Booker can’t see to stop him so far.

[QUOTE=moss2k;314023]I’m channeling the ghost of Harry Carrey…LETS GET SOME VOTES!!! Chisox is a good friend and a quality opponent but my team of Carlos Williams, Matas, Coleman, Largent and Booker can’t see to stop him so far.[/QUOTE]

You had my vote at Booker!

Victory Cheerleaders are cheering loud for a big comeback!!!

Victory Cheerleaders are cheering loud for a big comeback!!!!

LOL I almost forgot about that one :lol:

Oh god, so sick.

Moss is inhuman.

But I can’t pick sides.