**First Region Semi Finals** (1)HP49er v (3)chisox17 NN.N POY 2008

First Region Semi Finals (1)HP49er v (3)chisox17 NN.N POY 2008
Voting ends Saturday.

Going up against one of my alltime favorite posters and a great fan. I have a good shot at winning this one as long as HP doesnt play dirty and use BDD as a distraction… I dont need my players puking on the court.

Sorry HP, got to vote for Chisox, can’t have the same champ two years in a row.

Tough matchup. The ball got stuck in one of BDD’s fat rolls for a while, but we have now resumed play…

Close game! Currently up by one point. I’m having some issues with my team though… the growth on the back of Jonathan Neely’s head was talkin sh*t and received two quick technicals, so Neely is done… Demon Brown was tossed for threatening an oppsoing player with a hair dryer… Antwon Coleman got his hand stuck in a vending machine… Chris Sager came down with mono, again… and one of my assistant coaches, JFickett, got arrested for going into the stands and knocking the **** out of some guy in a Tar Heels hat…

We are hanging in there though!

and one of my assistant coaches, JFickett, got arrested for going into the stands and knocking the **** out of some guy in a Tar Heels hat...

:49ers:

looks like i need the bail bond fund someone proposed in the other thead…

[COLOR=green][size=6]Vote Today!![/size][/COLOR]

Wow, this is a tough one. Make your cases.

Wow, this is a tough one. Make your cases.

I like ham sammiches.

This is a close one.

I think it’s going to come down to whoever has the most votes whent he voting period ends.

usually a vote against HP would be like punching a baby, but since he won last year, gotta go with Scotty…voting against him also bears tough consequences.

usually a vote against HP would be like punching a baby, but since he won last year, gotta go with Scotty..voting against him also bears tough consequences.
I think the decision should come down to which one will result in more beers.
usually a vote against HP would be like punching a baby...

:lmao:

Down by one, I may have to put in Mr Clutch… RUUUUUUSSS SNYYYYYYDER!!!

Uggh… down by three… BDD is doing her best to distract my players.

With all the issues I already listed that I have with my team, I just lost ANOTHER player… Marcus Bennett got ruled ineligible because he was wearing socks that weren’t the correct shade of white designated for the first Friday of the year that falls on the second of the month while wearing black shoelaces and for not dribbling the ball 14 times in five seperate spots before taking the floor. The NCAA is a bitch!

[QUOTE=Chisox17;316961] the growth on the back of Jonathan Neely’s head was talkin sh*t and received two quick technicals, so Neely is done… [/QUOTE]

I always thought it was a rice krispey treat on the back of his neck. I guess Snap, Crackle, and Pop are to blame for the techs.

Well, the Elite Eight aint a bad run… I will definitely be hanging a banner in Scotty Olson Eddie Basden Chris Dwiggins Arena.