FIU game 1/28

Anybody know if game is on tonight? Schedule says WCCB/MeTV but guide says Mash.

It’s on ASN in the Triangle, Fayetteville, Triad, Myrtle Beach-Conway, and Boone-Tri Cities.

[quote=“N1NER, post:1, topic:30147”]Anybody know if game is on tonight? Schedule says WCCB/MeTV but guide says Mash.[/quote] I think its on Masn and Me/tv both.

So what is the correct viewing option here in Charlotte? MeTV?

It looks like Me TV is channel 1260 on TWC in Charlotte.

DirecTV has it on MASNHD, Channel 640 at 7:00 pm

It looks like Me TV is channel 1260 on TWC in Charlotte.[/quote]

That’s MeTV, but if you look at the guide, it says its showing Mash at 7 and Andy Griffith at 8.

My Directv has it on local channel 48, glad to see it

Y’all let me know if you can find it on here - http://affiliate.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCGrid.do?method=decideFwdForLineup&zipcode=28273&setMyPreference=false&lineupId=NC32414:X&fromTimeInMillis=1454025600000&aid=cha

I can’t. BTW, our game Sat is listed there on MeTV.

That’s MeTV, but if you look at the guide, it says its showing Mash at 7 and Andy Griffith at 8.[/quote]
I am sure that MASH and Andy are scheduled there from now until eternity. They probably just do not update the guide for the 11 people that actually know where this channel is.

This is only OTA in Charlotte right?

Not getting air time because of The Big Bang Theory is one thing, but if we get bumped for MASH it’s time to dust off the pitch forks ;).

That’s MeTV, but if you look at the guide, it says its showing Mash at 7 and Andy Griffith at 8.[/quote] Thats the network. Cap’n Pierce and Barney and Thelma Lou are pre-empted on the local channel.

That’s MeTV, but if you look at the guide, it says its showing Mash at 7 and Andy Griffith at 8.[/quote] Thats the network. Cap’n Pierce and Barney and Thelma Lou are pre-empted on the local channel.

http://www.wccbcharlotte.com/about-wccb/schedule/[/quote]

Awesome!

do you have to have TWC for metv?

Crap, the last bit of this game is going to be on at the same time as American Idol.

[quote=“49erCC, post:15, topic:30147”]do you have to have TWC for metv?[/quote]OTA Antenna is what I’ll be using, 18-3 is the channel. (I live in Kannapolis)

It’s on MASN , Channel 640 on DirecTV.

clt will watch the game on his aol

I have this as well as TWC Charlotte 1260, sooooo…