FLA Niners

Where ya at? Gillderness has touched down in FLA!

Florida? what the hell? werent you just in the ATL and Raleigh like 2 weeks ago?

Looks like youre racking up the frequent flyer miles.

Florida? what the hell? werent you just in the ATL and Raleigh like 2 weeks ago?

Looks like youre racking up the frequent flyer miles.

He’s got a job that keeps him travelling. That’s what I am hoping for some day.

He's got a job that keeps him travelling. That's what I am hoping for some day.
Im all for traveling for work one day, too, but it seems like he's somewhere else every week. Not a bad gig to get paid drinking your way across the southeast, though.
Im all for traveling for work one day, too, but it seems like he's somewhere else every week. Not a bad gig to get paid drinking your way across the southeast, though.
Maybe he's running from the law.

The Bacon Salt 2008 tour.

LoL.

Yes I am working, and yes I am drinking ha ha.

However, I did forget my Bacon Salt…

Over! Im running from BDD.

So no FLA Niners here? Anyone coming through atleast?

[QUOTE=49timesthelovin;331231]He’s got a job that keeps him travelling. That’s what I am hoping for some day.[/QUOTE]

Be careful what you hope for. Traveling is cool while young, but a pain in the a$$ with kids. I did it for two years until the wife basically said stop.

I know there are a couple of Niners in Florida. I met a couple when I went down for our USF game a few years back. Florida9er comes to mind.

Be careful what you hope for. Traveling is cool while young, but a pain in the a$$ with kids. I did it for two years until the wife basically said stop.

Yeah,

Traveling sounds cool, but I havent lived in my own apartment (for more then a couple days) in about 6 weeks now. 6 months really if you include the Ex into the equation.

Well, I guess its ok, its just, I would love to be able to cook and eat in again. Or play some video games or something. Hang out with my friends. etc etc.

Social life kinda takes a hit when ya travel alot too.

Although on the plus side, I get to check out new places, on someone else’s dime. I also get to meet new people and stuff.